Spicy Cajun Shrimp. This shrimp recipe is loaded with veggies and Cajun spice (you can make your own if you don't have a jar already!). We went with bell peppers, onions, and corn, but any stir-fry vegetable would work here. The recipe includes a homemade Cajun spice blend if you don't want to buy.
This dish is great for a meal or as an appetizer. Spicy Cajun Shrimp Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Cajun spices give these shrimp and mahi mahi tacos an edge, along with spicy sriracha mayo and a tangy mango-cilantro salsa. You can cook Spicy Cajun Shrimp using 9 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Spicy Cajun Shrimp
- You need 1/2 of chopped green bell pepper.
- It’s 2 lb of cleaned and deveined shrimp.
- You need 1 tbsp of parsley.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of old bay seasoning.
- It’s 1 dash of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 2 dash of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 of juice of a small lemon.
Reviews for: Photos of Spicy Cajun Shrimp Tacos. Spicy Cajun Shrimp with lots of sauce – delicious Southern dinner or appetizer! Made with garlic, ketchup, chicken broth, hot sauce, Cajun spice, and green onions. Cajun Grilled Shrimp with Spicy Dipping SauceSpiced.
Spicy Cajun Shrimp step by step
- Saute chopped bell pepper in 3 tbsp olive oil and 2 tbsp butter until tender..
- Add shrimp, parsley, black pepper, cayenne and old bay..
- Saute shrimp until no longer pink. Add worcestershire sauce, crushed red pepper flakes and juice of lemon..
- Serve over pasta or rice..
This recipe is really all I could think about today, it was a long work Packed full of perfect cajun seasoning, which is simultaneously spicy, sweet, smokey, and complex. This cajun blackened shrimp recipe is one of the best and my absolute favorite ways to cook shrimp. The spice mixture sticks to the shrimp and gives it a crusty outside that is loaded with flavor. Rinse and drain shrimp, pat dry and reserve. A spicy Cajun sauce complements the fresh shrimp in this New Orleans-inspired recipe.