Cajun Poblano and Shrimp Quiche. A recipe for gorgeous poblano peppers stuffed with Cajun seasoned shrimp, Manchego and goat cheese, and basil, then baked or grilled. Once again, I must extoll the wonderful virtues of the stuffed chili pepper. Stuffed peppers are easy to make, satisfy like no other, and allow for a nearly infinite.
Cooked shrimp combine with rich, nutty-flavored Gruyere cheese, sour cream, green onions, and eggs in a Stir sour cream, green onions, salt and pepper into the beaten eggs; then pour mixture evenly over the shrimp and cheese. This just doesn't last in our house :). Make it for your loved ones, you will thank me later lol.you're welcome!!! This Yummy Cajun Poblano and Shrimp Quiche using 16 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Cajun Poblano and Shrimp Quiche
- Prepare 1 of pie dough for a 9 inche pie, line your pie plate with dough, crimp sides and chill while preparing filling.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 4 of poblano peppers, roasted, peeled, seeded and cut into bite size strips.
- You need 1 cup of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of thin sliced green onion.
- Prepare 2 clove of minced garlic.
- It’s 6 of white button musrooms, sliced.
- It’s 1/2 lb of cooked shrimp, either whole small or cut up large shrimp.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of black forrest ham, or ham you prefer chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pepper jack cheese, grated.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 3 large of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste ( depending on how salty your ham and cheeses are ).
This shrimp recipe is loaded with veggies and Cajun spice (you can make your own if you don't have a jar already!). We went with bell peppers, onions, and When cooking the shrimp, make sure you have a single layer. If you overcrowd the pan, you risk steaming and overcooking.which would lead to sad. Learn how to make Shrimp-and-Poblano Chili.
Cajun Poblano and Shrimp Quiche instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400..
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat, add the mushrooms and onions and cook until tender but not brown, add garlic and green onions an cook 1 minute.Transfer to a bowl to cool..
- Add poblano peppers, shrimp, ham and cheeses to cooled onion mixture and gently combine..
- In a large bowl whisk eggs, cream,cajun seasoning,pepper, and thyme until blended..
- Spoon in the Shrimp/ Ham/Cheese and vegetable mixture into pie crust pour seasoned egg and cream mixture over filling..
- Bake until the custard is set and golden, about 30 to 35 minutes. Allow to cool a few minutes for easy slicing.
Cajun Shrimp foil packets are so easy to make, anyone can do it! Spicy shrimp seasoned with Cajun spices, Andouille sausage, and rainbow colored vegetables are baked together in foil pouches. They are fast and easy to make, and can be made ahead and kept in your freezer. While the rice is cooking, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken broth; bring to a boil over high heat.