Alex's Cajun Shrimp Pasta. This Cajun Shrimp Pasta dinner recipe has everything you could possibly want. Tender and succulent shrimp is coated in the cajun seasoning which adds just the right amount of flavor. The cream sauce only takes a few minutes to come together and the pasta soaks up all the flavor.
Add shrimp and season with salt, pepper and Cajun seasoning. Creamy shrimp pasta: If there is one thing I can always count on my family to eat it is my Cajun food. We love this traditional Southern shrimp pasta recipe in our house! This Perfect Alex's Cajun Shrimp Pasta using 13 simple ingredients and 8 simple steps. Learn how to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Alex's Cajun Shrimp Pasta
- You need 1 of Handful spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare of shrimp mix.
- You need 15 small of shrimp.
- It’s 1 stick of Butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of White wine.
- You need 1/3 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare of sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Bam's bayou blast.
- You need 2 dash of Hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 of Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Bisquick.
I always make it with large shrimp and smoked sausage. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook with me: cajun alfredo pasta w/ chicken & shrimp!!!! This Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta recipe is made with tender shrimp, colorful veggies, and the most delicious zesty alfredo sauce.
Alex's Cajun Shrimp Pasta instructions
- Peel & devein shrimp..
- Begin boiling water in separate pot for noodles..
- Once water boils cook your noodles..
- In sauce pan combine wine, butter, garlic, and shrimp..
- Bring to a simmer..
- Once shrimp is cooked, add sauce mix. Without the bisquick..
- Whisk it all together..
- Slowly whisk in bisquick mix after the sauce has come to a boil..
Feel free to make yours with shrimp, chicken, sausage, or any other favorite proteins. Him: Vegetarian, yet occasionally eats seafood. The Cajun shrimp Pasta is a quick, easy, and flavorful stand-alone seafood meal. It's a satisfying comfort seafood pasta at its best. Spaghetti is one of my all-time favorite go-to pasta dishes.