Cajun Shrimp Bread. Fold in the chopped shrimp, and season to taste with salt and pepper. For the last two minutes, I turned the broiler on high just to get a beautiful brown crispy edge on the bread and really toast up the cheeses in the mixture. Caldo de Pollo Mexican Chicken Soup is a quick and easy Mexican inspired chicken soup full of potatoes, corn, fire-roasted tomatoes, zucchini, shredded cabbage, peppers, and onions.
Personally, I like to peel our serving of shrimp into a bowl, drizzle the peeled shrimp with the seasoned garlic butter, and eat with a big chunk of crusty bread for dipping. Top with shrimp mixture; sprinkle with cajun seasoning. Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired. You can have Cajun Shrimp Bread using 10 simple ingredients and 1 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Cajun Shrimp Bread
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 4 of Tbsp melted butter.
- Prepare 1 of cup shredded mozzarella.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh grated Parmigiano reggiano cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sliced green onion tops.
- Prepare 1 cup of shrimp or crawfish tails, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of kosher salt.
- You need 1 of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 loaf of of French bread, cut in half lengthwise.
This dumpling-topped shrimp casserole brings a taste of New Orleans to your kitchen no matter where you live. The corn bread dumplings on top of this shrimp recipe make it extra special. Crispy Fried Shrimp are breaded and fried until golden and crunchy. Dip them in some cocktail sauce for a wonderful treat from the sea.
Cajun Shrimp Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, melted butter, mozzarella,Parmesan, green onions, and garlic powder. This can be made ahead up until you spread the shrimp mixture on the bread and refrigerated until you are ready to bake it. Fold in the chopped shrimp, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Spread the shrimp mixture on the French bread, and bake for 18-20 min. For the last two minutes, I turned the broiler on high just to get a beautiful brown crispy edge on the bread and really toast up the cheeses in the mixture. Cut into 2-inch pieces enjoy.
These shrimp are first seasoned with Cajun or Creole seasoning for just a little zip and then tossed in all-purpose flour. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Shrimp Toast: your new favorite game day app! Whether you're into tailgating, homegating, or entertaining, I've got the recipe for you… Directions.