Cajun Crab Dip. How to cook Cajun Crab Dip. I was looking for a recipe similar to the dip we purchase at the grocery store. Cajun Crab Dip – An easy hot crab dip with cajun seasoning and horseradish. always a welcomed appetizer!
I feel this dip is so good that it's hard to stop at just one serving. I like to serve it with an assortment of crackers or toasted bread.—Laura Davis, Rusk, Texas. Spoon the mixture into the hollowed out loaf. You can have Cajun Crab Dip using 11 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. This is guide how achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Cajun Crab Dip
- You need 1 lb of Imitation Crab Meat (chopped).
- Prepare 2 packages of 8oz. Cream Cheese.
- You need 2/3 cup of Sour Cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Frank's Hot Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cajun Spice.
- You need 1 cup of Colby Jack Cheese (shredded).
- It’s 1 tsp of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Tabasco Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Horseradish.
I think this is a great starter crab dip. I feel this dip is so good that it's hard to stop at just one serving. I like to serve it with a assortment of Gently stir in the crab and half of the onions. Creamy crab dip with celery, jalapenos and pepper served cold with crackers, tortilla chips or bagel crisps.
Cajun Crab Dip step by step
- Mix all ingredients, except for the crab and the shredded cheese, in a food processor or mixer..
- Fold in the crab and shredded cheese..
- Refrigerate 2 hours..
- Serve with your favorite crackers. I used Wheat crackers..
Great recipe for Cajun Crab Dip. My wife tried a sample at our local supermarket and loved it. View top rated Cajun crab dip recipes with ratings and reviews. Bubblin' Cheese 'N Crab Dip, Hot Crab Dip and Hello Again, Spicy Cajun Crab Cakes w/ Seafood Bechamel Sauce + An… Rajun Cajun Crab Dip. Try to keep your crab meat kinda chunky.