Best Seafood Jambalaya. Remove the lid, fluff the jambalaya, and serve. To Freeze: Prepare recipe as directed. In a large Dutch oven, saute the mushrooms, onions, pepper, celery and garlic in oil.
NYT Cooking is a subscription service of The New York Times. It is a digital cookbook and cooking guide alike, available on all platforms, that helps home cooks of every level discover, save and organize the world's best recipes, while also helping them become better, more competent cooks. Add the bell pepper, onion, celery, and garlic, and season. You can cook Best Seafood Jambalaya using 9 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. This is guide how achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Best Seafood Jambalaya
- It’s 1 lb of pork sausage.
- You need 1 packages of Zummo's boudain sausage.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 8 oz of brown rice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Weber n'orleans cajun seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of old bay seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of Small green bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of Sweet onion chopped.
- It’s 12 oz of Precooked seafood blend pkg thawed.
Let's clear this up once and for all, I do not claim this recipe to be the authentic jambalaya recipe, I have made some twists to it this to suit my taste. Trust me, the outcome is fantastic! Not only is the combination of seafood, vegetables, and rice flavorful, it's also great looking. Melt butter in a heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high heat.
Best Seafood Jambalaya instructions
- In a large skillet, brown both kinds of sausage with onion and bell pepper. When meat is done, veggies should be soft..
- Cook rice according to package..
- Add rice and seasonings to meat/veggies skillet. Stir to blend well..
- Add soup with one can of water to skillet. Stir well. Cook about 5 minutes..
- Remove from heat, add seafood blend. Serve..
Cook the rice according to the package directions. In a large Dutch oven, melt the butter. In a Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat. Jambalaya may be made with beef, pork, chicken, duck, shrimp, oysters, crayfish, sausage, or any combination. Some of the more standard additions are green pepper, cayenne pepper, parsley celery, and onions.