Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo. These spicy Cajun-style grilled chicken breasts are delicious served hot or cold, sliced on Caesar Cajun-style grilled chicken breasts for varied meals such as Caesar salad, sandwiches, and a dinner. Cajun Chicken Recipe that can be baked, pan fried or grilled. Lean chicken breast coated in easy homemade cajun seasoning for a healthy dinner with a lot of flavour.
There are several ways you can customize this super simple and delicious one pot pasta. In this easy recipe for baked Cajun chicken, chicken breast is coated with a tasty rub, then baked in a hot Easy chicken cordon bleu is a huge favorite around here, and so is bacon-wrapped chicken. Melted Butter + Cajun Seasoning + Chicken Breast. You can have Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo using 10 easy ingredients and 8 easy steps. Here is how you cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo
- Prepare 2 box of Spaghetti Noodles (NOT FETTUCCINE).
- It’s 3 can of Bertolli Alfredo Sauce with Aged Parmesan.
- It’s 1 dozen of Shrimp.
- You need 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 1/2 of Green Pepper.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- You need of Morton Season All.
- You need of Old Bay Season.
- Prepare of Chopped Parsley.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
Cajun chicken is a great recipe to prep ahead for busy evenings, leaving you set up for a super tasty and quick dinner. Serve with a simple green salad. Spicy Breaded Cajun Chicken WingsThe Mccallum's Shamrock Patch. Cajun Chicken. with cheddar grits and cremini mushrooms.
Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo instructions
- Bring noodles and olive oil to a boil until noodles are tender..
- In a medium sized pan boil chicken breast until cooked to taste..
- Steam Shrimp, Peel if necessary..
- Drain noodles and put in big pot..
- Chop to desire onion, green pepper, chicken breast, and shrimp..
- Mix all vegtables and meats with noodles..
- Add Alfredo Sauce and seasons to desire..
- Mix well. Top with parsley and ENJOY!.
Let the good times roll with this chicken dish inspired by flavors of the Bayou. I combined two pasta sauces and added Cajun seasoning for kick in this quick- mix casserole. Using frozen onions and peppers speeds things up even more. Cajun chicken is here to spice up your weeknight dinner. Filled with peppers and cheese and seasoned with lots Cajun spices this chicken is anything but boring.