Cabbage and Cajun Shrimp. Once your cabbage medley has cooked down, add in the shrimp (and any juices from steaming it) to the cabbage mixture. Add to plan Add to plan Published by. Jamaican Cabbage and Shrimp – A quick stir fried cabbage seasoned with aromatic spices and topped with sauté shrimp.
But you don't have to throw it away all the time. Shrimp is a very good source of. Cajun cabbage keeps well for several days in the fridge and can be reheated. This Appetizing Cabbage and Cajun Shrimp using 12 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. This is guide how achieve that.
Ingredients of Cabbage and Cajun Shrimp
- It’s 1 head of cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of white onion.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Onion powder.
- You need to taste of Garlic powder.
- It’s to taste of Season all.
- It’s to taste of Tony Sachery.
- It’s 1.5 lbs of Old Bay steamed Shrimp.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of olive oil.
We love anything with cabbage at my house! You could also use chicken, shrimp or hamburger in this recipe. Spicy Shrimp And Vegetable Lo Mein, Vietnamese Spring Rolls With Spicy Sauce, Sheet Pan Popcorn Shrimp.. This makes a great low carb meal and is also great for meal prep!
Cabbage and Cajun Shrimp step by step
- Heat oil in large pan.
- Chop cabbage, onion, and all bell peppers. Add to pan..
- Use all seasonings to taste (less is more, add as you go).
- Steam your shrimp with Old Bay.
- Once your cabbage medley has cooked down, add in the shrimp (and any juices from steaming it) to the cabbage mixture.
Make this skillet in a variety of ways! Season shrimp and sausages with creole seasoning and grill until cooked through. Remove from heat and season with Cayenne Sauce. Place the cabbage leaves into salted boiling water, turn down heat and cook cabbage until wilted but al dente. Chop the hot cabbage and season with salt and pepper and fresh basil.