Brad's Cajun tuna steaks. We're throwing a little Cajun spice into this delicious, skillet seared tuna recipe. Prepare for one serious flavor explosion. All Reviews for Seared Ahi Tuna Steaks.
Press tuna steaks into herb mixture; gently rub herbs onto fish. Sauce For Tuna Steak Grilled Tuna Steaks Tuna Steak Recipes Fish Recipes Seafood Recipes Cooking Recipes Healthy Recipes Recipies Tuna Steak Marinades. Grilled Cajun Style Tuna Steak with Creamy Dill Sauce ala Dentist Chef. You can have Brad's Cajun tuna steaks using 4 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. This is guide how achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Brad's Cajun tuna steaks
- It’s 1 of tuna steak per serving needed.
- It’s of Tony Chachere's creole seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbs of butter.
- You need of sauce from my new Orleans prawn recipe.
Blackened Cajun Tuna Steak INGREDIENTS Fresh Tuna Steaks Butter or Margarine Cajun Seasoning Brush softened butter on each side of the tuna. Sprinkle on McCormick Cajun Seasoning or pre-mixed blackened fish seasoning. Seared Ahi Tuna Steaks with Dipping SauceWhat Great Grandma Ate. Cajun-Seared Ahi Tuna Steak with Rice.
Brad's Cajun tuna steaks instructions
- Place tuna steaks on a cutting board. Sprinkle with creole seasoning. Let sit 10 minutes..
- Melt butter in a frying pan over medium high heat..
- Place steaks in pan, seasoning side down. Sprinkle other side with seasoning..
- Fry 2 minutes on each side. Keep steaks rare..
- Plate steaks. Drizzle sauce over top. Serve. Enjoy..
This complete Cajun meal will satisfy you at day's end. They will make some smoke, this is normal. These Seared Ahi Tuna Steaks (also known as yellowfin or bigeye tuna) take only SIX MINUTES to cook to medium-rare perfection and are bursting with delicious umami flavor from the soy sauce and toasted sesame honey marinade recipe! And since marinating is optional, you can whip this tuna. Sushi grade tuna steak encrusted with sesame seeds and balsamic soy ginger vinaigrette, all I can say is yum!