Seafood Paella (with squid balls).
You can have Seafood Paella (with squid balls) using 16 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Seafood Paella (with squid balls)
- Prepare 2 cups of paella rice.
- It’s 15 pcs of Shrimp.
- You need 1 pack of squid balls.
- You need 1 of large squid.
- Prepare 1/4 of kilo of Salmon (fillet).
- It’s 1 of large tomato diced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Parsley.
- You need 1 of medium bell pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of saffron powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of sweet paprika.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of medium onion chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 16 oz of clam juice.
Seafood Paella (with squid balls) instructions
- Combine parsley, garlic, paprika and 3 tbsp of olive oil and gently pound using mortar and pestle..
- Heat the pan and pour the remaining olive oil. Fry the shrimp, squid balls and squid..
- On the same pan with the remaining oil, sauté onion and tomato. Add the paste mixture (mixture from step 1) and stir..
- Add the saffron and paella rice. Cover and adjust to low heat. Cook for 20 minutes..
- Arrange the squid, shrimp, salmon and bell pepper. Cover and continue to cook for 8 minutes or until the rice is cooked..
- Serve, share and enjoy!.