EASY Cajun Surf n’ Turf. Use your slow cooker to create a luscious surf 'n' turf stew loaded with chicken, shrimp, and andouille sausage. For the seasoning: Combine the garlic powder, paprika, black pepper, salt and cayenne. Cajun Surf N Turf Burger is one tasty and flavorful burger topped with a shrimp in cream sauce.
Surf & Turf Cajun PastaA delicious shrimp-and-steak version of my Cajun Chicken Pasta. Looking for a way to wow your guests at your next cookout? Season shrimp liberally with Cajun spice and throw into the skillet. This Appetizing EASY Cajun Surf n’ Turf using 8 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of EASY Cajun Surf n’ Turf
- It’s 1 of lobster tail.
- You need 1 of petite sirloin steak.
- You need 8-10 of jumbo shrimp raw, shelled and deveined.
- It’s 3-4 of white mushrooms- sliced.
- It’s of Purple onion sliced thin.
- It’s 1 of potato.
- It’s of Butter for frying everything and topping potato.
- You need of Seasonings: Cajun seasoning, onion powder, pepper, soul seasoning, steak rub.
Cook until opaque and deep golden brown. Remove to a plate and set aside. This easy and delicious Surf and Turf recipe featuring lobster tails and tenderloin steaks is perfect any time of year. I made the Surf, but not the Turf.
EASY Cajun Surf n’ Turf instructions
- Remove steak from fridge and rub down with steak rub, pepper and onion powder and let sit room temp 15-30 minutes..
- Heat large cast iron skillet to medium high heat and put some butter in it. Place steak in center and onions and mushrooms surrounding it and cook about 4 minutes per side to get a rare steak..
- Remove, top with mushroom and onion and let rest on the plate you’re serving it on..
- Split lobster tails down the back and seasoning with all spices except steak rub. Add more butter to the pan and place lobster tails meat side down and fry 2 minutes then flip and fry another 3-4 until meat inside is opaque. Set on plate..
- Butterfly your shrimp by slicing down the backs half way through almost to the tail. Season with everything except steak rub and place cut side down for 2 minutes then flip onto their sides and cook one minute per side. Place on top of steak..
- For an easy baked potato wash potato and poke holes all over it with a fork. Place in microwave for 4 minutes then flip and microwave 3 more minutes. Split down the center and fill with butter sour cream or any toppings. Make it a loaded potato by topping with cheese, bacon bits, sour cream and green onion if you wish..
I needed some grilled shrimp for another recipe, used the marinade for this one, and it turned out fantastic. Definitely will be using this in the future for grilling shrimp, it was delicious! Surf and turf's origin story is shrouded in mystery, with restaurants across North America arguing for the title of who did it first. A hearty steak, even then, was on the luxury end of the dining. Surf and turf or surf 'n' turf is a main course combining seafood and red meat.