Crawfish hash brown casserole. Crawfish hash brown casserole A great side dish for breakfast or dinner. In a large bowl mix potatoes, onion, bell pepper, garlic, crawfish tails, and cream of mushroom soup. Spray baking dish with non stick spray.
Louie's Cafe serves all the typical breakfast and sandwich menu items for a small diner. See great recipes for Seafood Cakes too! In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. This Appetizing Crawfish hash brown casserole using 7 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook that.
Ingredients of Crawfish hash brown casserole
- Prepare 1/2 packages of diced potatoes(southern style hash browns).
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic(minced).
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 lb of crawfish tails.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese(I used casserole blend, but can use whatever u like..
Add onion and bell pepper, and cook until tender. See great recipes for Easy Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole too! I am a seasoned home cook but never cooked 'hash browns' before. I grew up on a potato farm in Northern Maine and hash browns to us were cut up potatoes and onions cooked in a fry pan butter.
Crawfish hash brown casserole step by step
- In a large bowl mix potatoes, onion, bell pepper, garlic, crawfish tails, and cream of mushroom soup..
- Spray baking dish with non stick spray ..
- Pour mixture in baking dish. Cover and bake for 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender..
- Remove foil and add shredded cheese and bake for additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted..
First time having shredded potatoes was when I moved to Florida and ordered hash browns, thinking they would be the same from my region. Sour Cream, cups shedded Cheddar, med. Potatoes – potato salad, hash browns or simply reheated. Corn on the Cob – simply reheated, maque choux (Google it), corn fritters. Louisiana Crawfish (or Shrimp) Casserole Recipe.