Cajun Shrimp Alfredo. This Cajun shrimp fettuccine alfredo is packed full of flavor with a little Cajun twist. It's perfect for busy weeknights and you'll say goodbye to jarred sauces when you see how easy it is to make your own! Cajun seasoning and andouille sausage spice up traditional shrimp Alfredo in this quick and easy recipe to serve over angel hair pasta.
Cajun shrimp in a bed of creamy, cheesy alfredo sauce. Cajun Shrimp with Tomato Alfredo Pasta. This recipe is really all I could think about today, it was a long work day and as the hours dragged on I began to crave. You can have Cajun Shrimp Alfredo using 11 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. Here is how you achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Cajun Shrimp Alfredo
- Prepare 1/2 cup of + 1 tbsp. unsalted butter, divided and cubed.
- You need 2 cups of heavy cream.
- It’s 4 oz. of brick style cream cheese, sliced into cubes.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of large tomato, diced.
- You need 3 tsp. of Cajun seasoning, divided.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of each black pepper, onion powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of freshly shredded parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of freshly shredded gouda cheese.
- You need 1 lb. of penne pasta (or other shape).
- You need 1 lb. of shrimp, peeled and deveined.
We opted to keep it classic using. This is my version of Dave and Buster's Cajun Shrimp Alfredo. This goes together rather quickly and is so good. This Cajun Shrimp Alfredo Casserole is overflowing with zesty shrimp and veggies and rice, it's easy to prep in advance, and it's SO creamy and comforting and delicious.
Cajun Shrimp Alfredo step by step
- Place a large pot of water over high heat. Once it comes to a boil, cook the pasta according to package directions and drain it. Return the drained pasta to the pot and set it aside..
- While waiting on the water to boil, in a large, deep skillet, heat the 1 tbsp. butter over med-high heat. Once it's melted, add the shrimp. Season it with 1 tsp. of the cajun seasoning and cook until it is pink and opaque. Remove it to a plate, cover the shrimp with foil and set it aside..
- Place the cream, the 1/2 cup butter and the cream cheese into the same skillet. Whisk it together often while it all melts..
- Once the butter and cream cheese are melted and smooth, whisk in the remaining 2 tsp of cajun seasoning, the pepper, the onion powder, the garlic, the tomatoes, the parmesan and the gouda. Whisk until the cheese melts completely..
- Allow the sauce to simmer for 5 or so minutes, to thicken up. Then combine the sauce and the shrimp with the pasta in the pot. Toss everything together until it's all incorporated..
- Serve immediately and enjoy. Refrigerate any leftovers..
My Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo is so easy and quick to make. I KNOW it will be your new favorite pasta recipe. Dig the jarred stuff and make your own delicious and creamy Alfredo sauce! This Cajun Shrimp Pasta recipe is made with tender shrimp in a creamy and flavorful Cajun Alfredo sauce. My Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo was AH-MAZING.