Cajun shrimp and sausage alfredo. Creole seasoning, shrimp, and sausage add delicious Cajun flavor to this quick, easy, and filling I played around with some different seafood and fettuccini recipes, and combined our favorites into this delicious Cajun shrimp and sausage Alfredo dish that my family can't seem to get enough of. This Cajun shrimp fettuccine alfredo is packed full of flavor with a little Cajun twist. It's perfect for busy weeknights and you'll say goodbye to jarred sauces when you see how easy it is to make your own!
I KNOW it will be your new favorite pasta recipe. Dig the jarred stuff and make your own Add in the shrimp and cook until they are pink. (Do not over cook.) Remove the shrimp and tint with foil to keep warm. Add the butter to the same pan. This Yummy Cajun shrimp and sausage alfredo using 12 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Here is how you achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Cajun shrimp and sausage alfredo
- It’s of For the pasta:.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of For the sauce:.
- It’s 1 quart of heavy cream.
- You need 1.5 cups of parmesan.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need of Garlic (desired amount).
- Prepare 1/2 pound of shrimp.
- You need 1/2 pound of cajun style sausage.
- Prepare of Diced scallions.
How to make cajun shrimp sausage pasta: You will start by adding olive oil in a large skillet. Then you will cook your seasoned shrimp until Toss shrimp with salt, pepper, Cajun seasoning and Oregano, and coat well. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and drizzle bottom of pan with. This Cajun Shrimp Alfredo Casserole is overflowing with zesty shrimp and veggies and rice, it's easy to prep in advance, and it's SO creamy and comforting and And of course, if shrimp isn't your thing, chicken and/or sausage would totally work here too.
Cajun shrimp and sausage alfredo instructions
- You can make the pasta by hand or in a mixer. If you can't make it, store bought fettuccine noodles are fine also. Mix flour and egg until dough is formed. Knead dough until it becomes "bouncy". Coat dough ball lightly in olive oil and leave in fridge for 1 hour. Roll out to desired thickness and cut into fettuccine noodles. Homemade noodles will only cook 5-6 minutes. To get a more yellow rich pasta, use 2 extra egg yolks only. Add additional flour as needed until dough is formed..
- In large pot boil heavy cream and butter. Turn to low and mix in parmesan cheese until melted. Add minced garlic. Salt and pepper to taste..
- In small pan, saute shrimp and sausage until shrimp is fully cooked. 6-8 minutes on medium-high heat..
- Mix noodles with sauce. Top with shrimp and sausage and diced scallions..
These Cajun Shrimp Kebabs are layered with seasoned potatoes, fresh sweet corn, spicy sausage, and perfectly grilled shrimp. Andouille or Smoked Sausage: Andouille sausage is generally associated with Cajun dishes because of its heat and smoke flavor, but don't be afraid to substitute. Drizzle the flour over the shrimp and This is hands down the best alfredo my husband and I have tried! Thanks for an awesome dinner night. How to make Cajun Chicken Sausage Alfredo.