Spicy shrimp and sausage tacos. These shrimp tacos are spicy and delicious. They are served with my favorite avocado salsa and topped with a creamy sour cream and cilantro sauce. I used my simple all-purpose spicy skillet shrimp recipe to make these tacos.
Other Sauces for Shrimp Tacos: The Garlic Cilantro Lime Sauce is THE BEST here. But if you need something different due to restrictions or preferences, our Magic Green Sauce or Cilantro Vinaigrette These shrimp tacos are fast, easy, and give me something to look forward to at the end of the day. These Spicy Sriracha Shrimp Tacos are easy to make, have a little kick and are so fun for summer! You can cook Spicy shrimp and sausage tacos using 11 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Learn how to achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy shrimp and sausage tacos
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of medium frozen or fresh shrimp.
- You need 1/2 lb of spicy pork sausage.
- You need 1 of yellow squash, chopped.
- You need 1 of jalapeño, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, diced.
- You need 1 cup of red enchilada sauce.
- You need of Small round corn tortillas.
- You need of Chipotle or taco seasoning.
- You need of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese.
They incorporate all my favorite elements of a good Even though they have a few different elements, they come together easily and quickly. First, combine all the spices for the lightly spicy shrimp and. Spicy sauteed shrimp are served in soft tacos with chopped mango, red onion, and a drizzle of kicked-up Ranch dressing. Heat a saute pan over medium high heat until hot.
Spicy shrimp and sausage tacos step by step
- Cook pork sausage in a skillet until brown and crumbly. Drain grease and set aside..
- While sausage is cooking, heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a separate skillet. Once hot, add onion and jalepeno and cook until just softening.
- Add chopped squash to onion and jalapeños and cook to preferred tenderness (around 3-5 minutes). Remove vegetables to separate bowl..
- Heat other tablespoon of oil in the skillet used for the sausage and add defrosted shrimp. Cook 2-3 minutes, until pink..
- While shrimp is cooking, add enchilada sauce and seasonings to the other (now empty) skillet and heat until bubbling. Add vegetables, sausage, and shrimp and stir to coat in sauce. Continue to cook until well-mixed..
- Heat tortillas on stove or in microwave for 15-20 seconds. Serve hot filling in tortillas and top with cheese, sour cream, or other toppings as desired! Makes about 10 small tacos.
Easy spicy shrimp tacos with fresh avocado and sour cream sauce is the perfect fast dinner recipe and great for feeding a crowd. Heat flour or corn tortillas in a hot pan then top with shredded cabbage, sliced avocado, spicy shrimp and sour cream sauce. We have fish tacos, steak tacos, carnitas tacos, spicy shrimp tostadas, chicken tinga tacos, chipotle salmon tacos but NO shrimp tacos!! That's changing today because it's summer and tacos are a way of life. These Spicy Shrimp Tacos fit the bill.