Sheree's Seafood Pot Pie. My new favorite pot pie is this one, a Seafood Pot Pie, made using frozen shrimp and imitation crab. I used to buy those frozen pot pies, thinking it would be WAY too much work to make. Break into the flaky puff pastry crust and you'll find a delectable pot pie filling packed with shrimp, imitation crabmeat and lots of vegetables.
A really good seafood pot pie is one of the most memorable dinner pies you can create. We begin with steamed mussels, in part for the meats but also for the lovely broth. How easy is that?" I really love the way this lady thinks, creates recipes, cooks with ease and has awesome &. This Yummy Sheree's Seafood Pot Pie using 13 easy ingredients and 8 easy steps. Learn how to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Sheree's Seafood Pot Pie
- It’s 1 sheet of PUFF PASTRY (can find at walmart in the frozen section).
- You need 1 of *** cooking spray.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of onion soup.
- You need 1 can of New England Clam Showder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 10 oz of package frozen peas and carrots (can used frozen veggies), thawed (about 1 1/2 cup).
- Prepare 3 dash of hot sauce.
- You need 1 packages (12 oz) of cooked baby shrimp (small).
- You need 1 cup of imitation crab meat (6 oz bag).
- It’s 1 stalk of celery.
- It’s 1 of small onion, minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter..
- You need 3 dash of hot sauce (optional).
A spicy pot pie packed with the Cajun-inspired flavors of jambalaya will warm up your dinnertime. Smoked sausage, chicken, shrimp, rice, Cajun spices, and the holy trinity of vegetables. Creamy, hearty and perfect for cold night in. Even the biggest seafood haters will love this pie!
Sheree's Seafood Pot Pie instructions
- Thaw the pastry at room temperature for 40 minutes until its easy to handle. Heat the oven at 375°……spray a shallow casserole dish. 12x8x2". I bought pot pie tins at walmart.
- Stir soup, milk, hot sauce, veggies, crabmeat in a mixing bowl. remove remaining shell from shrimp and add to the bowl..
- Saute celery and onion in butter. add to bowl of seafood mixture..
- Pour in prepared baking dish..
- Put unfolded pasty on lightly floured surface and roll until it 10×9…. roll around rolling pin just so u can transfer. so it should just be a loose roll..
- Gently unroll pastry over the dish. crimp or roll the edges to seal it to the dish..
- Bake for 30 Minutes or until pastry is golden. the filling bubbles. let it sit for 5 minutes so it thickens..
- ** inspired by the recipe from the Campbell's Casserole and One Dish recipes…..
It's creamy, hearty and perfect for cold night in. He then serves up a lobster curry made with coconut milk. This pot pie is double crusted and made on a sheet pan, so the bottom crust has no problem getting crispy despite the creamy Growing up, I didn't eat a lot of seafood—so indulging in it always feels special. This pot pie is double crusted and made on a sheet. Pot pies are usually full meals in themselves.