Mimi's Creamy Pasta Salad.
This Appetizing Mimi's Creamy Pasta Salad using 8 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mimi's Creamy Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 box of Rotini Pasta.
- You need 1 packages of Powdered Ranch Dressing Mix.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- It’s 1 of cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of purple onion.
- It’s 1 packages of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 box of frozen peas.
- You need 1 can of baby shrimp (optional).
Mimi's Creamy Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook pasta el dente according to direction. Throw box of peas in with the noodles to cook..
- Prepare Ranch Dressing according to directions and set in fridge..
- Chop Tomato, cucumber, red onion. Cube the cheddar cheese. Use as much or little red onion to your taste..
- When pasta is done drain and rinse with cold water..
- In a large bowl combine pasta, veggies/cheese and dressing. Mix well and salt and pepper to taste..