Creamy Cheesy Baked Fish over Rice. Fresh cod is covered with a cheesy mixture of mayonnaise and parsley then baked on a bed of onions in this quick and easy dinner dish. Spread onion slices in the bottom of the casserole dish. Place cod skin-side down over onion.
Seafood Baked Rice – Canto-Western Chachaanteng Cheesy Baked Fried Rice (白汁芝士 Creamy Chicken and Rice Casserole This creamy chicken and broccoli recipe has chunky, bite-size pieces of chicken and broccoli in a creamy cheese sauce, served over fluffy white rice. Since then, this cheesy chicken, broccoli, and rice casserole-style dish has been on regular rotation at my house. You can cook Creamy Cheesy Baked Fish over Rice using 13 easy ingredients and 2 easy steps. Learn how to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Creamy Cheesy Baked Fish over Rice
- You need 8 of fish fillets (tilapia, catfish, bass, etc).
- It’s 3/4 cup of crushed garlic & cheese croutons.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of garlic salt.
- Prepare of italian seasoning.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 2 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 cup of instant rice.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of italian seasoning.
It's the perfect comfort food, and. Cheesy baked rice is like a fluffy down comforter: You just want to slide in and pull it up over your head. When it foams, add scallions, yellow onion. The best part about this cheesy rice recipe is that it's great both hot or cold.
Creamy Cheesy Baked Fish over Rice instructions
- Spray 9×13 inch pan with cooking spray. Place fish in pan in a single layer. Sprinkle fish with garlic salt & italian seasoning. Sprinkle 1/2 of croutons over fish. Melt butter in a saucepan, add flour and stir until smooth, add broth and stir until smooth, add cream of mushroom soup & stir all until smooth. Pour sauce evenly over fish. Sprinkle with cheese and remaining croutons. Bake at 325° for one hour. Last 4 ingredients are for rice (see directions below) Serve baked fish over Rice..
- Directions for Rice: Boil broth on stove in medium boiler until boiling. Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients. Cover rice and let sit until done. Stir gently..
It's a dish I make often since cheese and rice are staples in my pantry and because it travels well, I like to take it to a picnic or a barbecue. Pipe the mash over the fish filling (or spoon on and spread over with a fork if you prefer). Or portion the mixture evenly into food storage containers along with the rice Juicy chicken and crispy broccoli paired with a creamy cheddar cheese sauce over rice is comfort food at its finest! I've made this several times exactly as written and love it more each time! This Creamy Cheesy Mashed Potatoes recipe gets an extra flavor boost with the addition of evaporated milk and shredded cheddar cheese!