Mommas Seafood Lovers Shrimp Casserole. Seafood Casserole With Wine, Shrimp, and Crabmeat. The casserole also makes a nice dish for a dinner party or brunch. Keep it warm on a warming tray or in a chafing dish.
Combine the cracker crumbs, cheese, paprika and butter; sprinkle over top. This hearty seafood casserole is filled with shrimp, cheese and rice and gets its Cajun flair from okra, bell peppers, and cayenne pepper. Seafood Casserole With Wine, Shrimp, and CrabmeatThe Spruce Eats. This Delicious Mommas Seafood Lovers Shrimp Casserole using 7 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Mommas Seafood Lovers Shrimp Casserole
- Prepare 2 lb of cooked shrimp.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 envelope of dry ranch packets.
- It’s 1 cup of cook fresh mushrooms or canned i use fresh.
- You need 2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked rice.
Shrimp Casserole With Cream Of Shrimp Soup Recipes. A scrumptious and super easy casserole made with shrimp, rice, cream soups and onion, bell pepper and celery, the Trinity of vegetables. By using a package of frozen, already peeled and deveined shrimp, this comes together unbelievably quick. It is really a wonderful casserole that I hope you'll.
Mommas Seafood Lovers Shrimp Casserole instructions
- mix all ingredients into a large bowl expect shredded cheese!.
- pour into a large casserole dish.
- top with cheese.
- bake in the oven at 325 for 25 minutes.
- let it cool for about 5 minute's. cut and dig in!.
This easy seafood casserole recipe is one of my most requested family favorite recipes. I used frozen Bay scallops and frozen shrimp but you could substitute whatever type of seafood you have in your area. My hubz is not a huge seafood lover like I am, but this one looks like pure comfort food! Cheesy Shrimp Casserole is the perfect dinner for a chilly night! Noodles and tiny shrimp in a creamy sauce – the entire family will love this one for sure!