Baked Seafood Mac n Cheese. Made this mac n cheese bake per recipe and my family loved it. My wife and mother-in-law and oldest daughter thought it was great as is. My youngest and I, both charter members of BLAm (Bacon Lovers of America) will insist upon the smokey, cured goodness of pig candy being in the recipe next time.
Top evenly with buttery panko bread crumb mixture. Seafood mac and cheese may not have been something that Mama prepared as I was growing up. On the other hand, macaroni and cheese was the first dish that I learned how to cook. This Perfect Baked Seafood Mac n Cheese using 12 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Baked Seafood Mac n Cheese
- It’s 1 of lg pkg lobster meat or 2 lg lobster tails cooked and chopped.
- Prepare 1 Pkg of med count shrimp peeled and deveined with tails off.
- You need 1 Lb of real or imitation crab meat.
- It’s 1 Box of penne or bowtie pasta.
- Prepare 1 Can of rotel, drained.
- You need 1/2 Bunch of scallions chopped.
- It’s 3 packages of Mexican blend shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 Block of Philadelphia cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 Cup of milk.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare of Old bay seasoning.
Yes, it came out of one of those blue boxes with the little powdery pack of cheese flavoring, but to me, I was cooking. Here's Baked Mac 'n' Cheese the way we like it in the Hirshberg home: extra creamy with a scoop of yogurt, and with pecorino and blue cheeses adding a bite. This version's also made with healthier whole-wheat pasta and about half the fat of most mac 'n' cheese dishes. Oven baked macaroni made with a mixture of eggs, milk, spices and seasonings, plus feta cheese, and garnished with a crispy bread-crumb topping.
Baked Seafood Mac n Cheese step by step
- Cook pasta al dente and set aside..
- Butter bottom of large baking dish. Take a large mixing bowl and combine all ingredients together except for one package of shredded cheese. Add mixture to the buttered baking dish..
- Bake for 45 min at 350 degrees F. Add last package of shredded cheese to the top of the casserole. Bake for 15 min more or until cheese on top is bubbly. Let stand and cool for 10 min. Serve and enjoy..
Have you been dreaming about baked macaroni with, ummm, a different kind of cheese? 🤔. He BEST Homemade Mac and Cheese of your LIFE. Outrageously cheesy, ultra creamy, and topped with a crunchy Panko-Parmesan topping, this mac and cheese recipe is most definitely a keeper. I used three different cheese and a homemade cheese sauce to take this macaroni and cheese recipe. 'Seafood Mac n Cheese'. To the bowl with reserved melted butter, add breadcrumbs and Creole.