Seafoods Thermidor. Combine soup mix and flour; stir into onion until blended. Stir in the sherry and white wine. Spread shredded cheese over shrimp and scallop mixture.
This recipe was adapted form a number of classic Thermidor recipes into a delicious creamy dish served on top of buttered rice or noodles. While Lobster can still be used as the primary seafood, the mixture of shrimp, scallops & chunk crab provides a nice variation in textures and flavors. Lobster Thermidor is a traditionally French recipe, New England has created its own classic lobster thermidor recipe using fresh local live lobster. You can have Seafoods Thermidor using 11 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. This is guide how achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Seafoods Thermidor
- You need 160 gm of mix seafood frozen.
- You need 80 gm of risotto rice.
- It’s 1 gm of saffron.
- Prepare 40 gm of cream.
- Prepare 20 gm of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 40 gm of bottom mushroom.
- You need 20 gm of cherry tomato.
- It’s 20 gm of white wine vinolabutter.
- It’s 10 gm of mix peppers.
- It’s 20 gm of green peas.
- You need 20 gm of fried leeks.
Cut large scallops, shrimp, fish fillets or lobster into bite size pieces. Add milk gradually and cook until thick and smooth, stirring constantly. Drain and shock under cold water to cool. Use kitchen scissors to cut away soft.
Seafoods Thermidor instructions
- Cook the risotto with saffron flavor then cool it down and mold it in to round shape then pan fried util get crispy then serve in the middle of the plate.
- Cook the seafood with salt and pepper cream Parmesan cheese reduce a little bit then gratinate under the salamander till golden brown.
- Then garnish with sauteed mushroom green peas oven dried tomato and crispy leeks.
Lobster Thermidor is a French dish consisting of a creamy mixture of cooked lobster meat, egg yolks, and brandy (often Cognac), stuffed into a lobster shell. It can also be served with an oven-browned cheese crust, typically Gruyère. The sauce must contain mustard (typically powdered mustard). Due to expensive ingredients and extensive preparation involved, Lobster Thermidor is usually. Saute mushrooms, onion, asparagus, garlic, and mustard in a hot pan.