Simple shrimps in cream sauce.
You can cook Simple shrimps in cream sauce using 9 simple ingredients and 3 easy steps. Learn how to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Simple shrimps in cream sauce
- It’s of Shrimps.
- It’s 350 grams of Shrimps.
- It’s 25 grams of butter.
- Prepare 1 clove of chopped garlic.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need 250 ml of half and half cream.
- It’s 1 of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of ground nutmeg.
Simple shrimps in cream sauce instructions
- Fry the shrimps in a dip pan with the butter and the garlic until the shrimps are becoming pink..
- Pour the cream, add the spices by your taste and mix everything together. Keep cooking for about 10 to 15 minutes or until half of the cream have evaporated..
- Note: it is very important to keep mixing all the time! Another note: I prefer peeling the shrimps before I cook them so I won't have to hold their tail while I'm eating….