Baked Salmon with Sour Cream Topping. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Place salmon skin side down on foil. Line a baking pan with foil and spray with a non stick cooking spray.
This recipe calls for salmon steaks, but salmon fillets can be substituted. Great recipe for Baked Salmon with Sour Cream Topping. It gives your taste buds a nice flavor explosion. You can have Baked Salmon with Sour Cream Topping using 5 easy ingredients and 3 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Baked Salmon with Sour Cream Topping
- It’s 1 lb of salmon.
- You need 1 of large lemon.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of parmesan shredded cheese.
I was looking to do something new to my baked salmon, so I tried creating a topping to go with it. Whisk sour cream, dill, onion and mustard in small bowl to blend. Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper. I know many people make similar recipes without a sauce.
Baked Salmon with Sour Cream Topping instructions
- Arrange your salmon in a glass baking dish. Roll the lemon back and forth to soften. Cut lemon in half and squeeze the juice over the salmon. Season with salt and pepper..
- In a small bowl add sour cream, parmesan shredded cheese, some lemon juice from the lemon and salt and pepper to taste. Mix well..
- Spread topping on salmon. Baked at 400 degrees for 25-30mins. Tip: To give your crust a little color or to get it a little crisp, bake on broil for the last 4-5mins of your baking time. Enjoy, post a picture and comment..
I really, really, really think that the Lemon Cream Sauce is necessary because this salmon is not marinated or glazed. Whole salmon fillets are quite thick and meaty so unless it is marinated or has lots of yummy glaze to use as the sauce, it lacks flavour inside. A sweet-savory soy sauce marinade sets the stage for these cream cheese and green onion-stuffed salmon fillets or steaks. Oven-baked, and finished with a splash of teriyaki sauce and a sprinkling of sesame seeds, they guarantee applause for the cook. This oven baked salmon is served with a simple creme fraiche sauce with dill and minced shallots.