Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Cream Cheese Spread. We are a fisherman family owned business delivering a sustainable renewable resource that is both healthy and delicious. You can taste the difference when you buy your fresh. Our smoked wild Alaskan salmon have a shelf life of approximately four years and require no refrigeration until they are opened.
Learn how to make a smoked salmon pate with cream cheese, dill and chives. This delicious dip/spread/appetizer is great served with crackers or crusty bread. Every order placed so far has been exceptional and when I asked for extra dry. You can have Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Cream Cheese Spread using 17 easy ingredients and 7 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Cream Cheese Spread
- Prepare of ● For The Salmon Spread.
- You need 2 Pounds of Wild King Alaskan Salmon [smoked & shreaded – see recipe under my profile].
- Prepare 3 (8 oz) of Packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese [slightly warmed or room temp].
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh Chives [fine minced].
- Prepare of ● For The Bagel Sandwiches.
- You need 16 of LG Onion, Garlic Or Everything Bagels [toasted].
- You need as needed of Sliced Beefeater Tomatoes.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Bean Sprouts.
- You need as needed of Fresh Dill.
- It’s as needed of Fresh Lettuce.
- You need as needed of Fresh Spinach.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Avocado Slices.
- It’s of ● For The Sides.
- It’s as needed of Dill Pickle Spears.
- You need as needed of Sturdy Toasted Bagel Chips.
- It’s as needed of Fresh Chilled Fruits.
- It’s as needed of Fresh Sturdy Vegetables [like carrots or celery].
Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese SpreadCookistry. A delicious and easy spread that always gets many compliments. Serve it with somewhat bland crackers to taste the smoked salmon. In a medium bowl, stir cream cheese until it is no longer in a hard form.
Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Cream Cheese Spread instructions
- Smoke your fillets over Alder, Hickory and Apple Wood chips at 200°. See my detailed recipe under my profile page. "Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Fillets.".
- Smoke on a ventilated grid for 90 minutes..
- Allow smoked fillets to cool somewhat..
- Peel skin and disgard. Shread fillets with forks. Check carefully for any bones..
- Mix with 3 – 8 oz packages of warmed Philadelphia Cream Cheese and fresh chives. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Once chilled this spread molds perfectly!.
- Excelent for any healthy, "on the go," work lunch. Pictured below is a toasted Everything Bagel..
- This recipe can fill 6 8 oz Mason jars to give as gifts to your neighbors or co-workers. It will also have a much longer shelf life by canning then, refrigerating..
Alaska Smokehouse has used traditional Native American methods to smoke wild caught salmon since its founding in Ketchikan. Wild humpback salmon cooked, flaked into tiny pieces, and mixed with cream cheese. Savory and creamy Philadelphia Cream Cheese is perfect for spreading on your warm, toasty morning bagel. Try it with crackers as an afternoon Delicious addition to portobello mushrooms!!! Portobello mushrooms, salmon cream cheese spread, green onions and shredded smoked cheddar.