Cream cheese salmon bake. No need to flip the fish and make a mess. In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, minced garlic, parsley and a sprinkle of pepper. Sprinkle the chopped onion evenly over the cream cheese.
A low carb salmon recipe that includes pan fried AND oven baked methods! After all you'll tell yourself, why should you dress up, pay good money, wait for a seat, and. Arrange the salmon fillets in a shallow dish. This Tasty Cream cheese salmon bake using 5 easy ingredients and 3 easy steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cream cheese salmon bake
- You need 4 pieces of salmon fillet.
- It’s 125 grams of cream cheese.
- You need 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chopped dill.
- Prepare 250 grams of asparagus.
Pour the marinade over the salmon, turning fillets to coat both sides. Refrigerate until ready to cook the salmon. Tips for making the Creamy Salmon Bake recipe: Don't overcook the salmon, cook until it's only 'flake-able'. Use a deep enough casserole dish to almost cover all of the potatoes and salmon.
Cream cheese salmon bake step by step
- Put asparagus in a baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Add a bit of olive oil if desired. Cook at 200 degrees celsius for 10 minutes..
- Chop garlic and dill and mix together with the cream cheese. You can use a light spreadable cream cheese for a low fat alternative. Spread on top of salmon..
- Take baking sheet with asparagus out of the oven once done and push asparagus stems to the side. add the salmon fillets to the center and bake again for 8-10 more minutes..
Inspiration for the Creamy Salmon Bake! Salmon fillets stuffed with smoked Gouda cheese and lump crabmeat are baked and served with a lemony dill-sour cream sauce. The presentation of each elegant fillet, baked in its own serving dish, adds to the specialness. Line a baking pan with foil and spray with a non stick cooking spray. Lay the salmon filets down on the pan with the skin side down.