Pasta in Tuna-Tomato-Cream Sauce. Quick and easy spaghetti with tuna and tomato sauce. The cream in the sauce seems to mellow the tuna and tomatoes — it's my favorite pasta sauce with tuna. Really delicious and pretty with butterfly pasta.
Divide the pasta between plates, top with sauce, and sprinkle with Parmigiano-Reggiano. Pasta with Tomato Cream SauceMy favorite pasta sauce in the whole world. Add the ricotta cheese, and add salt to taste. This Delicious Pasta in Tuna-Tomato-Cream Sauce using 8 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. This is guide how cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Pasta in Tuna-Tomato-Cream Sauce
- It’s 250 g of Pasta (Tortellini prefered).
- You need 200 ml of Cream.
- Prepare 1 can of Tuna.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Tomato Paste.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Garlic Dried.
- You need 1-2 Tbsp of Dried Basil.
This recipe for tuna and tomato pasta is a perfect last minute meal. It's easy and quick and uses pantry items. The sauce is made with canned tuna fish, tomatoes, onions, olive oil, and oregano/basil. Keyword: easy, Pastas in tuna sauce, Quick, Tuna fish, Tuna tomato pasta.
Pasta in Tuna-Tomato-Cream Sauce instructions
- Cook the Pasta.
- Heat small Pot with 1 Tbsp Oil and fry the Tuna for 2 mins.
- Pour in Cream.
- Add the rest of the Ingridients (maybe thicken the Sauce for your liking with Cornstarch).
Creamy, tomatoey, tuna filled – creamy tomato tuna pasta. I'm in love with this dish. I generally relate rich creamy pasta to cold winter days. I used my recipe for basic pasta sauce to make the tomato base, and then added velvety cream to make it creamy and delicious. This is my version of a tuna pasta dish with capers, anchovies, and tomatoes.