Quick Creamy Clam Dip. Classic creamy clam dip recipe for even the picky eater to clean their dish of appetizer. The recipe is so easy and quick to fix, no cooking is required and a trip to the grocery store would make plenty. You can make this before hand, chilled and serve at that party, gathering, picnic or on the road.
Added a little minced onion instead of juice. Serve with pita chips, crackers or veggies. Toss in a second can of minced clams for some super shellfish deliciousness. You can cook Quick Creamy Clam Dip using 6 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Quick Creamy Clam Dip
- You need 1 of 6 1/2 oz. can minced clams, undrained.
- You need 1 of 8 oz. package cream cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 dash of of hotsauce or to taste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of worcestershire sauce + a few dashes to taste.
- It’s 1 dash of pepper.
This dip is delicious right after it's. This versatile clam dip is flavored with Worcestershire sauce, garlic, lemon juice, and a touch of Tabasco sauce. Minced clams and cream cheese, along with Tabasco and lemon juice, make this a flavorful dip. CREAM CHEESE gives this dip its creamy base.
Quick Creamy Clam Dip instructions
- Drain clams – reserving juice. Set clams aside..
- Cube cream cheese..
- Combine clam juice, cubed cream cheese, butter, worcestershire & hot sauce in a saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring often, until cream cheese is melted..
- Stir in clams. Remove from heat..
- Let dip cool off for a few minutes to thicken. Serve dip warm with table crackers or triscuit thin crisps – my personal favorite :).
- Enjoy – psychobetty….xoxo..
I make this without sour cream (and just a touch of mayonnaise) although you could add them to your liking. PARMESAN adds just a hint of flavor and pairs well with this dip. Again, we add just a small amount so the true flavor is artichoke. This Cream Cheese Clam Dip is so delicious, and takes just a few minutes to make! Canned clams add the perfect touch to this creamy dip!