Mike's Creamy Classic Lobster Spread. This rich and creamy lobster bisque will make a heavenly entree or can be served in smaller portions as a first course. We also provide lobster cooking tips. Creamy Cheesy Cheddar Lobster Dip Recipe – Chef Dennis.
Learn how to make lobster rolls from Maine. For a slightly sweeter roll, whip in the salad spread, Miracle Whip in place of your standard mayo. Now you have a classic Maine lobster roll even if you live in the small town of South Boston, Virginia. You can have Mike's Creamy Classic Lobster Spread using 8 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Here is how you achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Mike's Creamy Classic Lobster Spread
- Prepare of Classic Lobster Spread.
- You need 8 oz of Fresh Lobster Meat Or 7 oz Canned Flaked Lobster Meat.
- It’s 1 box (8 oz) of Philadelphia Cream Cheese [warmed].
- You need 1 tbsp of Prepared Horseradish.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Green Chives [minced].
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Butter.
This Classic Lobster Bisque is so creamy, flavorful, and surprisingly simple to make. A must-make if you love lobster! It's perfect for a late summer I always save extra lobster to garnish and look fancy! I mean, just look at how amazing this looks!
Mike's Creamy Classic Lobster Spread instructions
- Shread lobster in a food processor or empty a 7 oz can and flake the meat in a bowl. Discard any lobster meat strings you may find when using a processor. To bake, broil or grill your lobster, see my easy, step by step recipe below. You can also used boiled lobster but baked tastes much better. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350784-mikes-ez-broiled-lobster-tails.
- Mix all ingredients together well and chill..
- Serve lobster spread with toasted points, quality crackers or sliced vegetables and garnish with Paprika and dried Parsley..
Make it classic with local, good quality heavy cream, or. I only showed the cracking and the picking of the lobster meat very briefly, as this video was already too long for my tastes, but below I'll link an additional tutorial that show this in more detail. This tangle of cabbage and carrot features a creamy dressing to make a delicious coleslaw. All Reviews for Classic Coleslaw with Creamy Dressing. The famous Biscoff spread from Europe – the original smooth creamy sensation and the new crunchy version!