Mike's Creamy Hot Crab Dip & Chilled Spread. This creamy imitation crab dip is made with cream cheese, mayo, and sour cream. "A lovely cold and creamy crab dip. Fantastic served with butter flavored crackers. We never have any left!" Creamy crab dip with celery, jalapenos and pepper served cold with crackers, tortilla chips or bagel crisps.
Our baked crab dip is made with cream cheese, a little onion, canned crab meat, and other simple seasonings. Serve the crab dip hot with crackers. It's very easy to make and you probably have most of the ingredients on hand. You can cook Mike's Creamy Hot Crab Dip & Chilled Spread using 14 easy ingredients and 11 simple steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Creamy Hot Crab Dip & Chilled Spread
- It’s 1 Pound of Crab Meat [about 2.5 cups].
- Prepare 2 (8 oz) of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Shreadded Sharp Cheddar Cheese [+ reserves for topping].
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Shreadded Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of Tabasco [or more to taste].
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Green Onions [chopped + reserves for topping].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Quality Mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 Dash of Worchestershie.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Lemon Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 2 tsp of Horseradish.
- It’s 1 tsp of Lemon Zest.
- You need as needed of Whole Milk [to thin mixture only if desired].
Drain the crab meat thoroughly before you combine it with the. Creamy and delicious, this yummy hot crab dip uses imitation crab alongside real canned crab to keep the costs down but the flavor up. Stock up when you see a sale because it is sure to be the hit your next party! Baked Hot n' Creamy Crab Dip.
Mike's Creamy Hot Crab Dip & Chilled Spread step by step
- Here's what you'll need..
- Preheat your oven to 350°..
- Chop your chives and fine mince your garlic..
- Mix everything together except for crab meat. Heat in microwave until just warm enough to blend well with ease..
- Inspect crab meat closely for any shells..
- Gently fold crab meat into cheese mixture..
- Place mixture into oven safe ramekins and top with sharp cheddar cheese and chives..
- Place in oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Be sure to place a cookie sheet or tin foil beneath ramekins as they will bubble over..
- Serve piping hot with quality crackers, toasted artisanal bread and lemon wedges..
- For the chilled spread – just place crab mixture in ramekins, top with cheese, chives, sprinkle with Old Bay Seasoning and chill for an hour. Serve with quality crackers, toasted bagels and lemon wedges to cut the richness of the crab..
This cheesy baked crab dip recipe is hot n' creamy, that's loaded with shreds of crab meat and savory spices. Serve it with chips, crackers or vegetables and believe it or not, this crab dip also makes a great sandwich spread! Crab Dip Perfect is a creamy snack featuring crab meat baked in a cream cheese base with cheddar, green onion & Old Bay seasoning! Creamy Base: Cream cheese and sour cream get incredibly fluffy when you beat them together, giving this dip amazing texture! Cream cheese, salad dressing, mayonnaise style, crab meat, onions, lemon juice, red hot pepper sauce.