Creamy Lemon Shrimp Pasta. Keyword: Creamy shrimp pasta, Lemon garlic shrimp pasta, Shrimp pasta. Not only does this creamy-dreamy shrimp pasta look absolutely delicious, but I just love how easy this is to make! It's perfect for busy weeknight dinners, yet fabulous enough for entertaining!
This creamy shrimp pasta recipe is one of my favorites. Sometimes a creamy pasta is the only thing that will do. White wine, parmesan cheese, plump, juicy The lemon cream sauce is everything you'd expect it to be. You can have Creamy Lemon Shrimp Pasta using 12 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. This is guide how cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Creamy Lemon Shrimp Pasta
- It’s of About 12 med shrimp, cut in half.
- Prepare 6 oz of thin spaghetti.
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh parsley.
- It’s of Juice from 1 lemon.
- You need 1/2 of shallot, minced.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare Dash of cayenne.
- You need of Parmesan for garnish.
Vibrantly lemony, garlicky, rich, and. wait for it. creamy. Creamy Lemon Parmesan Shrimp is a gourmet meal! Only minutes to make and full of lemon parmesan flavours with a good kick of garlic and Because you are going to serve this with a big bowl of rice, pasta, zucchini noodles, cauli rice, or even vegetables, with the satisfaction you made this. Lemon and fresh basil brighten up the whole-wheat pasta and complement the shrimp in this quick dinner recipe.
Creamy Lemon Shrimp Pasta instructions
- Boil water for noodles, cook per package directions, drain and set aside.
- In a skillet on medium low, add 2 tbsp butter, shrimp, shallots and onion. Cook until shrimp are pink, about 5 min..
- Turn heat to medium and add heavy cream, lemon juice, 2 tbsp butter, parsley, salt, pepper and cayenne. Cook until just bubbling, add pasta and turn heat to low. Toss to coat..
- Serve with parm cheese on top! So simple, yeah? Perfect food if you're a bit too buzzed to do anything else 😉 cheers!.
- Oh, and serve with garlic bread! If you have a hard time finding your bread knife, and decide that giving up sounds way easier, just do that, no one is judging you..
Yogurt makes a fine substitute for cream in the sauce for this easy pasta recipe. Creamy Lemon-Pepper Shrimp Spaghetti from Delish.com is everything you want seafood pasta to be. Add cooked pasta and shrimp to skillet and toss to coat. Add more reserved pasta water if necessary to loosen sauce. Season to taste with more salt and pepper.