Creamy Tuna Pesto Pasta. If you like this video give it a thumbs up 👍 and pls don't forget to SUBSCRIBE. _ LOOK ME UP😊. Creamy Orecchiette Pasta with Goat Cheese and TunaAndie Mitchell. Meanwhile, tip the tuna and its oil into a large bowl with the pesto.
This Pesto Tuna Pasta is so simple yet so tasty! It is one great way to use canned tuna and turn it into a delectable meal in no time at all. What Pasta goes best with Pesto? You can have Creamy Tuna Pesto Pasta using 9 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. Here is how you achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Creamy Tuna Pesto Pasta
- Prepare of Pasta.
- It’s of Pesto from Gourmet Farms.
- Prepare of Onions.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Bell pepper.
- It’s of Heavy Cream.
- It’s of Century Tuna.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- You need of Grated cheese.
There is really no rights or wrongs when it comes to pairing a cut of pasta to a type of sauce. As long as you like it, then go for it! Creamy Pesto Pasta combines tender spaghetti and juicy chicken in a deliciously rich Creamy Pesto Sauce for the perfect family meal! This easy recipe comes together quickly and everyone raves about it!
Creamy Tuna Pesto Pasta instructions
- Boil pasta until just tender..
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and onion and sauté for 3 – 4 minutes. Add the Century Tuna and continue sautéing until vegetables are soft. Then add the heavy cream.
- Drain pasta and place back in sauce pan. Mix in vegetable and tuna mixture. Serve with grated cheese on the top..
We serve it up with garlic bread and a fresh salad for a complete meal in no time at all! This quick and comforting Creamy Tuna Pasta with Peas and Parmesan is a fast and easy weeknight dinner that only requires a few simple ingredients. Begin by cooking the pasta until al dente. Make this creamy pesto pasta for your family tonight. Kids eat anything as long as there is cheese on top, right?