Mike's Creamy Stacked Seafood Chowder. This creamy seafood chowder recipe begins with an easy-to-make homemade seafood stock, to which potatoes, shrimp, crab, and lobster meat are added. But the no-brainer option for us is absolutely garlic bread, the perfect pair for a little spicy and the dreamy creaminess of this chowder. Perfectly made Creamy Seafood Mix that could be served as a main with rice/noodles or as a soup by itself.
Quick & Easy Highly Rated Healthy Surprise Me. Filled with bold and rich flavours, pair this creamy seafood chowder with Tom Gore Vineyards Chardonnay. Mike's EZ Seafood Alfredo & Roasted Garlic Spread Dinner. This Delicious Mike's Creamy Stacked Seafood Chowder using 36 simple ingredients and 12 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Mike's Creamy Stacked Seafood Chowder
- Prepare of ● For The Seafood [all equal parts – rinsed & rough chopped].
- Prepare of [my students used a cup a piece].
- It’s to taste of Fresh Monk Fish [not shown in photos].
- You need to taste of Fresh Scallops.
- You need to taste of Fresh Shrimp.
- It’s to taste of Fresh Lobster.
- It’s to taste of Fresh Clams.
- Prepare of ● For The EZ Basic Soup Base.
- Prepare 4 (14.5 Cans) of Progresso Clam Chowder [no subs].
- Prepare as needed of Whole Milk [add slowly].
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Heavy Cream [add slowly].
- You need to taste of Fresh White Pepper.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [chopped].
- You need 1.5 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Celery Salt.
- You need 1 Cup of Drained Sweet Corn.
- You need 2 of EX LG White Mushrooms [sliced].
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Fresh Parsley Leaves [chopped + reserves for garnish].
- Prepare 1 (8.75 oz) of Sweet Corn [drained].
- You need 2 tbsp of Salted Butter.
- You need of ● For The Vegetables & Seafood Stock.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Quality White Wine.
- You need 14.5 oz of Seafood Stock [enough to cover vegetables].
- You need 2 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [chopped].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Sliced Carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Celery With Leaves.
- Prepare 2 of Diced Medium Potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of Medium White Onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dried Thyme.
- You need 1 Dash of Half & Half.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Whole Milk.
- It’s to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of ● For The Options/Sides.
- You need as needed of Fresh Croutons.
- Prepare as needed of Oyster Crackers.
- It’s as needed of Fried Chopped Bacon.
Thick and Creamy New England Clam ChowderButter Your Biscuit. Fisherman's Seafood Chowder Electric Pressure Cooker RecipePeggy Under Pressure. Learn how to make our delicious Creamy Seafood Chowder recipe with our simple and easy to follow step by step preparation and cooking directions. Enjoy this creamy seafood chowder recipe made with mussels, shrimps, and clams.
Mike's Creamy Stacked Seafood Chowder instructions
- Add everything in the Soup Base section in a large pot. Turn heat on low. Stir regularly..
- Pull your fresh seafood from husks..
- Reserve all husks and skins. Boil husks in water with onions for 20 minutes to make your seafood stock..
- Strain broth..
- Chop seafood into small cubes then refrigerate..
- Chop everything in the Vegetable and Seafood Stock section and add them to broth and wine. Boil for 25 minutes..
- Strain vegetables but reserve broth just in case it's needed for thinning soup base..
- Add vegetables to the soup base and stir. Simmer on low for fifteen minutes. Stir constantly since this is one viscous soup. It will burn and stick to the bottom of your pot..
- Add seafood and gently simmer for 10 minutes. Add additional stock if you want your soup a little thinner for dipping bread. Again, stir soup regularly..
- All ingredients are now incorporated..
- Add fresh thick cut chopoed crispy bacon to garnish if you'd like!.
- Serve with fresh bread for dipping or, croutons. Enjoy!.
See how to make a low-fat chowder that's creamy and full of flavor. Seafood Chowder is to die for. It's perfect for a New Years Eve party or just because your craving hearty, seafood, comfort food. Seafood Chowder, Seafood Chowder Recipe, Creamy Seafood Soup, Recipe, Chowder, Seafood, Crab, Clams, Shrimp, Scallops, Seafood Stock, Creamy Seafood. Creamy with Fish and Shellfish served with bread.