Mike's Creamy Seafood Spread On Bagels & Crostinis. Great recipe for Mike's Creamy Seafood Spread On Bagels Or Crostinis. Once again, my newest students steamed WAY too much seafood. With that, they were charged, yet again, with creating a delicious dish out of their leftovers.
Creamy Vegetable Spread on Whole-Wheat Bagels. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Table of contents : – Seafood stir fry – Squid Ink Pasta with Seafood and Chilli – Double the leftovers Seafood Noodles – Seafood Salad – Stir Fried Surf Clam with Roasted Chili Paste and Sweet Basil – Mike's Creamy Seafood Spread On Bagels & Crostinis – Mike's Stacked Seafood Chowder. Top each with sliced bananas and crushed vanilla wafers. This Appetizing Mike's Creamy Seafood Spread On Bagels & Crostinis using 26 easy ingredients and 7 simple steps. Here is how you cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Mike's Creamy Seafood Spread On Bagels & Crostinis
- You need of ● For The Seafood [all seafood fine chopped].
- It’s 1 Cup of King Crab Leg Meat.
- It’s 1 Cup of Lobster Tail Meat.
- You need 1 Cup of Flaked Salmon.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Shrimp.
- Prepare 1/4 of Lemon Juiced.
- Prepare of ● For The Creams [all room temp].
- It’s 2 (8 oz) of Packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh Dill Weed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Sour Cream.
- Prepare of ● For The Vegetables [all vegetables fine chopped or minced].
- You need 1/3 Cup of Celery.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fresh Dill.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Chives.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fresh Parsley.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- It’s of ● For The Seasonings.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Lemon Pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Celery Seeds.
- You need of ● For The Breads.
- You need of Assorted Fresh Toasted Bagles.
- It’s of Stonefire Naan Breads.
- You need of Assorted Quality Crackers.
- Prepare of Fresh Quality Crostinis.
- You need of Sliced Lemon Wedges.
Go bananas with these tasty recipes. Chill for at least two hours before spreading over bagels. Season each with salt and pepper to taste. Test Kitchen tip: This spread is crazy good when prepared with extra sharp cheddar.
Mike's Creamy Seafood Spread On Bagels & Crostinis step by step
- Fine chop your seafood..
- Fine chop your vegetables and add to seafood. Mix well..
- Mix everything else together well and chill for a few hours..
- Smear on bagles, crostinis or, quality crackers..
- Fresh Stonefire Naan Breads pictured..
- Fresh crostinis pictured..
- Garnish with fresh chives and lemon wedges. Enjoy!.
Tender shrimp, fish and scallops are combined in a creamy white wine broth with veggies. Crab Cakes with Chesapeake Bay Mayo. This cream cheese and asparagus spread is delicious on bread or served as dip for crackers and pita chips. This is an easy, delicious spread that adults and kids love. It's a staple at my family's parties, showers, and luncheons.