Peanut Sesame Crusted Tuna with Wasabi Cream Sauce. Garnish with green onions, if desired. You may want to experiment with several brands to find the right amount of heat for your taste buds. Combine sesame seeds, then encrust tuna steaks with seeds until evenly coated.
Coat eachside of the tuna steaks with the sesame seeds. Remove Tuna from skillet and add sauce. Pour sauce over tuna or serve on the side. This Tasty Peanut Sesame Crusted Tuna with Wasabi Cream Sauce using 12 simple ingredients and 7 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Peanut Sesame Crusted Tuna with Wasabi Cream Sauce
- You need of GUNA.
- You need 4 of 6 oune fresh tuna steaks.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of PEANUT SESAME CRUST.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white seasame seeds.
- You need 4 tbsp of finely chopped peanuts, I use dry roasted.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black seasame seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of kung pao dry seasoning mix.
- It’s of WASABI CREAM SAUCE.
- Prepare 1 of recipe wasabi cream sauce, recipe attached in direction step #5.
Sesame-crusted Halibut with Poblano Cream Sauce Recipe. Sesame-Crusted Tuna with Ginger-Peanut Rice Recipe. I like to serve sesame-crusted ahi tuna steaks two ways depending on how hungry we are, hehe. Arrange tuna on individual serving plates or bowls.
Peanut Sesame Crusted Tuna with Wasabi Cream Sauce instructions
- MAKE PEANUT SESAME CRUST MIX.
- Combine peanuts, both sesame seeds and king pain seasoning in a small bowl.
- In another bowl whisk egg and mayonnaise until smooth. Dip each tuna steak in mixture then coat with peanut sesame coating, pressing to adhere.
- COOK FISH.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet large enough to hold tuna steaks without crowding. Add tuna and cook 3 to 5 minutes on each side. The cooking time will depend on thickness of your steaks and how you like them done. We like our tuna medium rare, adjust cooking time go your preference.
- Warm wasabi sauce, (recipe attached below), just until heated https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/362022-wasabi-cream-sauce.
- Serve sauce with tuna.
Serve with pickled cucumbers and soy ginger I do use half white and half black sesame seeds and have wasabi on the side. I also omit honey in the. We first had Pepper Crusted Tuna with Wasabi Cream Sauce at a now-defunct local restaurant In a spice grinder or with a mortar & pestle, grind peppercorns, sesame seeds, and salt together until it Slice tuna steaks, fan them out, and serve with wasabi cream sauce. Notes. * If you don't have. Learn how to make our Sesame Crusted Tuna with Wasabi Mayo!