Brad's panko parmesan crusted cod with cilantro lime cream sauce. Cod fillets with a panko and Parmesan coating, finished off with a delicious lemon cream sauce. Whisk in cream and cook and stir until sauce thickens slightly. Stir in lemon zest and simmer a few minutes more.
The fish takes just minutes to fix and cook. The fillets are served with a tasty green onion, lime, cilantro cream sauce. The cheesy alfredo cream sauce is the best. You can cook Brad's panko parmesan crusted cod with cilantro lime cream sauce using 17 simple ingredients and 11 simple steps. Learn how to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Brad's panko parmesan crusted cod with cilantro lime cream sauce
- You need of for the cod.
- It’s 1 1/2-2 pound of cod fillet.
- It’s 1 tbs of evoo.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of panko.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- It’s of for the sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of evoo.
- You need 1 of large shallot chopped.
- Prepare 2 of large cloves garlic minced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dry white wine.
- You need 1/2 cup of cream sherry.
- It’s of juice of 3 small limes.
- You need 3/4 cup of loose chopped cilantro.
- You need 1/2 pint of 30% whipping cream.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chicken bouillon.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
This dish comes with a healthy variation, too! You won't need to dine out at Olive Garden for this one! Panko Crusted Baked Cod Fish is a healthyier alternative to frying. The Panko gives a crunchy outer coating while still keeping the fish moist and.
Brad's panko parmesan crusted cod with cilantro lime cream sauce step by step
- Rinse and pat dry cod fillet..
- Place in a baking dish. Brush on evoo and sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- Mix panko and parmesan. Crust fillet with the mixture.
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes. Turn on broiler to low and broil another five minutes or until crust browns.
- Meanwile in a large frying pan add evoo and shallots. Saute until they become translucent.
- Add garlic and saute one more minute.
- Add wine, sherry, and lime juice. Let simmer until reduced by 3/4.
- Add cilantro and simmer one more minute.
- Add cream and bouillon simmer until mixture thickens. About 3-4 more minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve cod with sauce on top. Enjoy.
This parmesan crusted tilapia is coated in Parmesan and panko then pan fried until golden brown. Pan fried tilapia with Parmesan and panko breading with a delectable creamy tomato-basil sauce. During high school and collage, I worked at a seafood.. Panko breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese give this healthy baked fish recipe delectable crunch for a healthy homemade alternative to fish sticks or fried fish. Combine panko and Parmesan in a shallow dish.