Poached Shrimp with Siriacha Cream Sauce on Angel Hair Pasta. Just peeled shrimp, cooked just through in a sauce of cream and lemon juice, and tossed with herbs, angel hair pasta, and some freshly grated Parmesan We really didn't think we were going to like it but it was fabulous!!! I I knew we would never eat all the pasta so I only put but a little sauce on the. Shrimp scampi, creamy pesto shrimp, shrimp Alfredo—these pasta dishes are sure to impress.
This easy, top-rated shrimp recipe is served with angel hair pasta and Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste. If desired, add fresh or dried parsley. You can have Poached Shrimp with Siriacha Cream Sauce on Angel Hair Pasta using 16 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Poached Shrimp with Siriacha Cream Sauce on Angel Hair Pasta
- Prepare of For Shrimp.
- It’s 1 pound of large shrimp, shelled and deveined.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of sriracha spice blend.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of butter.
- You need of For Sriracha Cream Sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sriracha hot sauce.
- You need 1 of shallot, minced.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of tamari soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cracked black pepper.
- Prepare of For Serving.
- You need 8 ounces of cooked angel hair pasta.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh parsley.
- Prepare 2 of green onions, sliced.
Shrimp cooked with tomatoes, a touch of cream, white wine and a hint of lemon. Large Shrimp Sautéed with Tomatoes, Lemon, Garlic, Herbs and Fresh Basil on Top of Angel Hair Pasta with a Touch of Marinara Sauce. For the sriracha sauce, you can use ranch, sour-cream or greek yogurt. We honestly like the ranch flavor best but a combo of ranch and sour-cream Spicy pan grilled shrimp tacos loaded with a zest honey cilantro lime slaw and topped with a creamy sriracha sauce.
Poached Shrimp with Siriacha Cream Sauce on Angel Hair Pasta instructions
- Season shrimp with sriracha seasoning.
- Melt butter 8n a large skillet, when melted add shrimp and coat with butter. Cover and cook on low poaching shrimp in butter turning once until pink and cooked through about 5 to 6 minuyrs Remove to plate, cover to keep warm.
- Add all sauce ingredients to skillet and bring to a boil then lower heat and simmer until a sauce forms, about 5 to 8 minutes.
- Add parsley and green onions.
- Toss sauce with pasta, top with shrimp and serve.
Drain the pasta, mix it with the sauce and portion it into heated individual serving bowls. Garnish each portion with shrimp and vegetables, and serve immediately. View top rated Shrimp angel hair cream sauce pasta recipes with ratings and reviews. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, sprinkle shrimp with salt and pepper flakes.