Cajun Shrimp Penne Pasta with Parmesan Cream Sauce. A (Lighter) Creamy Penne Chicken Pasta Dish with mushrooms, spinach, and sun-dried tomatoes. Cajun Shrimp with Linguini and Creamy Pasta SauceGrumpy's Honeybunch. heavy cream, jumbo shrimp, grated Parmesan cheese, McCormick Cajun Seasoning. Pin it to your DINNER BOARD to SAVE it for later!
While pasta is cooking, melt butter in a medium sauce pan Cook until sauce boils and thickens. Add parsley and parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Place shrimp in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. This Appetizing Cajun Shrimp Penne Pasta with Parmesan Cream Sauce using 11 simple ingredients and 12 simple steps. This is guide how achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Cajun Shrimp Penne Pasta with Parmesan Cream Sauce
- You need 1 package of Penne Pasta.
- You need 15-20 of small, peeled and deveined shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of small diced roma tomatoes (optional).
- You need of Green onion chopped (optional).
- You need 2 tablespoons of Cajun seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 2 cups of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ground black pepper.
- You need of Oil for cooking shrimp.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
If the mixture is too thick Stir in pasta and gently toss to combine. Next, you're going to stir in your broth and penne pasta, then cover the pot with a lid leaving a small crack on the sides. About: The Cajun Parmesan Cream sauce is tossed with pasta and blackened chicken in the Corvette Diner's Blackened Chicken Pasta dish. This simple, easy to prepare sauce can be combined with any pasta for a quick and flavorful meal at home.
Cajun Shrimp Penne Pasta with Parmesan Cream Sauce step by step
- Boil pasta according to package directions. Drain..
- In sauce pan heat heavy cream, butter until hot but not boiling..
- Add parmesan, salt and pepper to taste. You can add cajun seasoning if you like..
- Reduce to low and stir until smooth and creamy..
- In saute pan, heat small amount of oil to medium high heat..
- Cook shrimp until browned and cooked through..
- Toss in cajun seasoning to coat..
- Toss pasta with cream sauce to coat. I usually double the sauce :).
- Place in serving dish. Arrange shrimp on top..
- Sprinkle with diced tomatoes and extra shredded parmesan cheese. Can use green onions also..
- Serve with salad or bread..
- Note: A easy version of sauce is Ragu Garlic Parmesan or Alfredo Sauce. It is found with the spaghetti sauces in the grocery store. Works well if time and money is tight. :).
Stir in the shrimp and lemon cream sauce, the lemon zest, and most of the Parmesan. Divide into servings, and top with the remaining parmesan. Parmesan-crusted shrimp are paired with a garlic and white wine sauce and angel hair pasta for a next-level shrimp scampi dish that's easy and delicious. Reviews for: Photos of Parmesan-Crusted Shrimp Scampi with Pasta. Shrimp Linguine with Parmesan Cream Sauce.