Baked Tilapia and Potatoes in Cream. The Best Tilapia And Potatoes Recipes on Yummly Simple Baked Tilapia, Flaky Fried Fish Tacos, Reduced-fat Baked Tilapia. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray; add the potatoes and spread in an even layer.
Place zucchini over potatoes; toss to combine. Sprinkle fish with thyme; toss vegetables with lemon peel. This method transforms starchy Russet potatoes into classic, creamy baked potatoes, begging to be split open and served with your favorite toppings. You can cook Baked Tilapia and Potatoes in Cream using 7 simple ingredients and 2 easy steps. This is guide how achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Baked Tilapia and Potatoes in Cream
- Prepare 3 of tilapia fillets (about 500 gr).
- Prepare 2-3 of big potatoes.
- It’s 200 ml of cream 15-20%.
- Prepare 2 of tb.s. green peas.
- Prepare 1/2 of t.s. mustard.
- It’s of dill.
- Prepare of butter.
With their tender, fluffy centers, Instant Pot potatoes are very similar to baked potatoes, but there are two key differences that set them apart. Waxy potatoes aren't great for this recipe because they retain their shape and firmness too well. You want the potatoes to go soft and breakdown inside That's just the reality of cream when it's cooked for a long period of time like this. But by the end of the baking time and after it is rested, the sauce is.
Baked Tilapia and Potatoes in Cream instructions
- Wrap unpeeled potatoes in foil and bake about 1 hour at 200 C. Let them cool down. Peel and cut thick slices of potato. Greeze an ovenproof dish with butter and make a potato base, sprinkle with green peas and place the fish on top and pour the cream. Bake 20-25 minutes at 200 C. Remove from oven and sprinkle with chopped dill..
- Video where I am cooking this recipe https://youtu.be/zjtVbpykIqw?sub_confirmation=1.
This easy tilapia is baked with a crunchy panko crumb coating. A little mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, and various spices and herbs flavor the fillets. Serve this tasty baked tilapia as the centerpiece of a healthy meal including with roasted or baked potatoes and a salad or steamed vegetables. Serve with a side of roasted veggies (I did roasted fingerling potatoes) and This was so easy and so delicious! Place fish fillets in single layer.