Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce. Creamy shrimp pasta: If there is one thing I can always count on my family to eat it is my Cajun food. Because the Cajun sauce is homemade, it is so much better than anything in a jar! This easy to follow and make Cajun Pasta is really good and will warn the entire family's inside with this Cajun profile of flavors.
Pasta PomodoroSpaghetti Tossed with our Housemade Marinara Sauce, Imported Cherry Cajun Jambalaya PastaShrimp and Chicken Sautéed with Onions, Tomato and Peppers in a Very Spicy Large Shrimp Sautéed with Tomatoes, Lemon, Garlic, Herbs and Fresh Basil on Top of Angel Hair. Angel hair pasta is tossed in a creamy garlic sauce with mushrooms and red bell pepper for a rich and colorful dinner. Delicate angel hair pasta tossed in buttery herbs forms a base for asparagus spears cooked with pecans, topped with a salmon fillet and a butter-Dijon mustard sauce. This Tasty Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce using 21 easy ingredients and 9 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce
- Prepare of Angel hair pasta.
- You need 1/2 lb of shrimp.
- You need 1/2 lb of beef smoked sausage.
- It’s of Sauce ingredients:.
- Prepare of Grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- It’s 1 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coarse black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 of Tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 half of an onion chopped.
- Prepare Half of red pepper chopped.
- You need 2 of green onion bulbs.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 bag of spinach.
- It’s squeeze of Fresh lemon for.
Keyword: cajun pasta, cajun sausage pasta, cajun shrimp pasta. In a bowl, toss shrimp with salt, pepper, and cajun seasoning and make sure it is well coated. This creamy chicken sausage pasta packs so much flavor. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook angel hair according to package directions.
Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce step by step
- Boil Angel hair pasta on high for 6 minutes. Drain and rinse. Set aside..
- Brown beef sausage in a pan set aside. Do not drain or clean pan..
- Season shrimp with cajun spices. Use the same pan adding 1 tbsp butter and brown shrimp with the shells. Set aside and throw away shells. Do not drain or clean pan..
- Using the same pan you cooked the meat in, add 1 tbsp butter then add the onions, red pepper, garlic, green onions, and tomatoes. Cook till they sweat..
- Add the spices along with corn starch to the pan. Cook for 1 minute..
- Add the cream cheese. Stir. While stirring add in parmesan cheese..
- Stirring slowly, add the heavy cream then add the chicken broth. Let simmer on low- med heat for 20 mins. Check and stir continuously to make sure cheese is thoroughly dissolved in pan..
- Once sauce is finished add spinach and spqeeze of lemon and cook for additional two minutes until spinach is wilted..
- Mix sauce with pasta and meat. Enjoy!! 🤗.
Add Cajun seasoning and paprika and stir until combined. Add white wine and heavy cream and let simmer until. Angel Hair Pasta with Sausage & Spinach. You won't miss the marinara sauce once you taste this pasta dish flavored with chicken broth and Italian sausage. First off never need flour with heavy cream.second. putting uncooked noodles in a recipe is never A good option.