Shrimp and Scallops Shiitake, Mushroom, Bacon Cream Sauce over Pasta. I love it over pasta or by itself with crusty French bread to dip in the cream sauce… so cozy! Add cooked spaghetti in the frying pan, or alternatively, you can pour the sauce over the spaghetti on a I made it with shrimp and added more soy sauce because I like the umami taste a lot. Cajun Cream Sauce over Shrimp Lettuce WrapsLow Shrimp Cream Cheese Sauce Recipes.
It's a terrific meal served with crusty sourdough. Chicken strips in a basil and coconut milk sauce are served over jasmine rice. A beautiful, aromatic, creamy mushroom sauce coats hot cooked fettuccine pasta in this quick dish. You can have Shrimp and Scallops Shiitake, Mushroom, Bacon Cream Sauce over Pasta using 13 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Scallops Shiitake, Mushroom, Bacon Cream Sauce over Pasta
- You need 4 slices of bacon, — cooked over medium heat, then diced,save the fat.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic — finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of each shallot — finely chopped.
- Prepare 4 ounces of shiitake mushroom — stemmed, sliced thin.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of tarragon.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It’s To taste of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 ounces of sherry.
- You need 1 cup of shrimp stock or clam juice.
- It’s 2 cups of heavy cream.
- It’s 8 ounces of 16-20 shrimp, peeled deveined (most any size shrimp will work).
- Prepare 8 ounces of scallop, large.
- You need 12 ounces of dry pasta, cook per directions on the package.
Serve the scallops over a layer of bacon cream sauce. I added mushrooms and chopped spinach to the cream sauce and served it all over angel hair pasta. I made this with scallops and shrimp and it turned out amazing. I usually don't comment on recipes but I just had to.
Shrimp and Scallops Shiitake, Mushroom, Bacon Cream Sauce over Pasta step by step
- In a large sauce pot cook the bacon do not burn. Save the fat Sauté the shallots and garlic and mushrooms and lightly season with salt and pepper until a light golden-brown color..
- Add the tarragon.
- Deglaze with the sherry and shrimp stock. Let the liquid reduce by half then add the heavy cream and reduce until it starts to thicken and coat the back of a spoon..
- Then add the seafood and bacon then let simmer 4-5 minutes until seafood is cooked..
- Adjust the seasoning as needed..
Rather than tossing mushrooms into your next pasta, infuse them directly into your sauce with In a large skillet heat oil and butter over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and minced mushroom stems. Trumpet Mushroom Scallops with Brown Butter and Thyme. Add a creative twist to your meal with. The collection and processing of information about your use of this service to subsequently personalise advertising and/or content for you in other contexts, such as on other websites or apps, over time.