Shrimp, Tomato, & Cream Cheese Pasta. Sprinkle the shrimp with salt and pepper and add to the pan. In a medium bowl, toss the tomatoes with the basil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside while you prepare the shrimp.
Shrimp Tomato Spinach Pasta in Garlic Butter Sauce – a delicious Italian pasta dish with lots of fresh ingredients! I absolutely love combining shrimp, pasta, and tomatoes. My long-time favorite is spicy shrimp pasta with garlic tomato sauce. You can have Shrimp, Tomato, & Cream Cheese Pasta using 10 simple ingredients and 8 easy steps. This is guide how cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Shrimp, Tomato, & Cream Cheese Pasta
- Prepare 4 of regular size tomatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of shrimp (fresh or frozen).
- Prepare 4 of white mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of peas (frozen).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of dried basil.
- It’s Dash of salt and pepper (for taste).
- You need 250 g of dried pasta.
- You need of olive oil.
Seafood, vegetables, and pasta are definitely a winning combination! Why make shrimp tomato pasta Fresh tomatoes and spinach, fresh herbs, and fresh mozzarella combine with shrimp and fettuccine for an easy summer dinner. Spicy Garlic Shrimp and Tomatoes Sauté – A quick and easy way to make the most delicious accompaniment to rice, orzo, and pasta! Heat the butter in a large skillet or pan over medium heat.
Shrimp, Tomato, & Cream Cheese Pasta step by step
- Finely chop onion and sauté.
- Chop tomatoes into chunks and place in pan with onions. Put lid on and simmer for 5-7 mins until tomatoes and soft and can be mashed.
- In a separate pan sauté shrimp until cooked and a bit golden and place in tomato and onion sauce..
- In the pan that cooked the shrimp, sauté the mushrooms..
- Start to cook the pasta in salted water until al dente..
- Put mushrooms in sauce..
- Mix in cream cheese and simmer. Add peas..
- Place cooked pasta in sauce and enjoy!.
Add the onion and fry until transparent. Stir and bring the sauce up to a simmer. Return the shrimp (and any accumulated juices) to the sauce. Add the parsley, stirring to incorporate. This super delicious easy garlic shrimp in tomato sauce is a quick and easy side dish that you can make in no time.