Creamy fennel soup with shrimp. Rinse the fennel bulb, cut in half, remove the hard stalk, and slice into thin strips. Toss with the lemon zest and juice, olive oil, salt, sugar and pepper. Puree the soup with an immersion blender until smooth then stir in the heavy cream and the shrimp.
Reheat, season with salt and pepper and add the. Shrimp Casserole With Cream Of Shrimp Soup Recipes. Creamy Hatch Green Chile Soup With Cilantro Lime Grilled ShrimpSpoonabilities. You can have Creamy fennel soup with shrimp using 10 simple ingredients and 9 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Creamy fennel soup with shrimp
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 medium of onion, diced.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 large of fennel bulb, diced.
- You need 8 cup of Chicken broth.
- You need 4 medium of Yukon gold potato, diced.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 lb of Shrimp.
- You need 6 of Scallions, chopped.
One of my favorite winter soups on the blog! I will love the light for it shows me the way. Tender shrimp, fresh spinach, creamy soup, nutty parmesan with a hint of spice. Meal Prep – Make double batch, cool, pack into mason Tuscan Shrimp and Spinach Soup.
Creamy fennel soup with shrimp instructions
- Saute onions and garlic in oil..
- Add all other ingredients except scallions and shrimp..
- Bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes or until veggies are soft..
- Let cool..
- Add shrimp and cook 5 minutes..
- Sprinkle scallions on top..
The best shrimp soup to cozy up this winter! It is amazingly comforting, quick and everyone will beg for seconds. Add the stock; bring to a boil. Add the chopped garlic, onion and fennel; season with salt and pepper. That's what I call YUMMY COMFORT food!