Creamy Shrimp Scampi. Adapted from our popular Creamy Garlic Scallops recipe, this mouthwatering creamy shrimp goes with Feel free to use reduced fat cream (or light cream), half and half or heavy/thickened cream. Creamy Shrimp Scampi is one of those dishes that just hits the spot. Plump, juicy shrimps pair perfectly with my special, creamy sauce.
Chicken and shrimp in a creamy tomato wine scampi sauce. The perfect dinner for any occasion that's ready in. Easy Instant Pot Low Carb Shrimp Scampi This Perfect Creamy Shrimp Scampi using 12 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. This is guide how cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Creamy Shrimp Scampi
- You need 1 lb of raw shrimp of choice (the bigger the better).
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 3 clove of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped bell peppers.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- You need 1/2 cup of dry white wine.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 4 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of green onion for garnish.
- You need 1/2 lb of cooked pasta of choice (angel hair goes real well).
Disclosure: This creamy shrimp scampi recipe post has been compensated by Nestlé. Matt always got a creamy shrimp scampi and till this day raves about it. If you're looking for something a little extra this creamy shrimp scampi is perfect for you! This is the recipe you've been searching for.
Creamy Shrimp Scampi step by step
- Rinse shrimp and lightly coat with flour.
- heat oil in a skillet on med-high heat and place lightly floured shrimp in skillet and cook until shrimp have a nice golden sear about 3 minutes.
- in a saute pan combine butter, onions, bell peppers and garlic and saute until onions are translucent then remove from heat, add wine then return to heat for 1 minute than add heavy cream until sauce is simmering. Adjust flavor with salt and pepper.
- place pasta on plate and pour sauce around pasta and place shrimp around pasta and garnish with green onions.
It has juice shrimp, rich cream sauce and best of all, extra gaaaaaa-lick!! Shrimp scampi has to be one of the easiest ways to quickly prepare shrimp! We simply sauté the shrimp with garlic in butter and olive oil, splash it with some white wine, let the wine reduce while the. I used a little Asian chili sauce in addition to the red pepper flakes and served it over homemade noodles. It was a light and creamy sauce that was a welcomed.