Salmon with cherry tomatoes, creamed spinach and new potatoes. Finely chop the ginger and two cloves of garlic and distribute over the salmon. Add the soy sauce, lemon juice and olive oil. This one skillet salmon is for those nights when you're craving something fancy.ish, but need to keep things quick and easy too.
Add the soy sauce, lemon juice and olive oil. It is one of the easiest and tastiest, restaurant-quality dinners you will ever make. See great recipes for Salmon with Tuscan creamed spinach and asparagus too!. This Delicious Salmon with cherry tomatoes, creamed spinach and new potatoes using 13 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. This is guide how cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon with cherry tomatoes, creamed spinach and new potatoes
- It’s 2 of Salmon fillets.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cherry Tomatoes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 dash of Lemon Juice.
- You need 200 grams of Spinach.
- You need 1 of thumb size piece of Ginger.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Creme fraiche.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 small of bunch of Coriander.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 8 of New potatoes.
See great recipes for Fried potatoes and spinach too! Stir in heavy cream, Parmesan, and herbs and bring mixture to a simmer. Return salmon back to skillet and spoon over. Throw in the cherry tomatoes and vinegar and nestle the salmon amongst the vegetables.
Salmon with cherry tomatoes, creamed spinach and new potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 C / gas mark 6, and bring a medium pan of water to the boil.
- Place the salmon fillets in an oven proof dish and season with a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Finely chop the ginger and two cloves of garlic and distribute over the salmon. Add the soy sauce, lemon juice and olive oil. Then chop the cherry tomatoes in half and add to the dish. cover on foil and place in oven for 20 minutes.
- Chop the baby potatoes in half and place in the pan of boiling water for 20 minutes on a low heat.
- After 10 minutes, melt the butter in a saucepan and add the spinach. Cook until the spinach has wilted then add the creme fraiche. Chop the remaining garlic clove and add to the spinach. Heat for a few minutes..
- To serve lay a bed of spinach on each plate and surround with potatoes. then place the salmon fillets and tomatoes on top of the spinach. Pour the remaining sauce contents over the dish and finish with a few coriander leaves.
Scatter over the basil leaves and serve everything scooped straight from the. Meanwhile, sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper. So here is a graceful dish that gives you a way to use leftover mashed potatoes by combining them with salmon and spinach and giving them a bread-crumb coating. They end up golden and crunchy and absolutely bursting with salmon. Featured in: Almost Heaven: Leftover Mashed Potatoes, Uplifted.