salmon fillet in herb butter with creamy mash & vegetables (serves 2). Place salmon fillets skin-side down on a parchment or non-stick foil lined sheet pan. Deliciously seasoned, pan seared salmon filets — juicy and tender on the inside with perfect crisp edges. To keep it low in carbs (or Keto), serve with buttery cauliflower mash, steamed or roasted veggies, zucchini noodles or cauliflower rice.
Mash with a potato masher, gradually adding the reserved milk as needed, until creamy (you may have leftover milk). Brush the salmon fillets on all sides with the mayonnaise, coating evenly. Sprinkle the cumin and then the coriander evenly over the fillets, and season with salt and pepper. You can cook salmon fillet in herb butter with creamy mash & vegetables (serves 2) using 8 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Learn how to cook it.
Ingredients of salmon fillet in herb butter with creamy mash & vegetables (serves 2)
- It’s 2 medium of salmon fillets.
- It’s 2 large of potato.
- It’s 3 large of carrotts.
- Prepare 1 can of sweetcorn or frozen.
- It’s 2 pinch of salt, pepper, parsley, ground corriander & dill.
- You need 1 pinch of lemongrass & piri piri seasoning.
- It’s 1 small of cheese sauce mix (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of honey..
Transfer the fillets to individual plates and top each fillet with a pat of the herb butter. My roasted salmon is so simple but elegant enough to serve to company. The creamy sauce is perfect for serving with steamed rice. Perfectly flaky, juicy salmon fillets cooked in a luscious, creamy garlic butter sauce has become a firm favourite in our household.
salmon fillet in herb butter with creamy mash & vegetables (serves 2) instructions
- peel & cut carrotts leaving in long strips (not too thin) add 1 pinch of ground corriander. peel & cut potato's after 15 mins on start preparing your salmon.
- pre heat griddle pan with dash of olive oil. sprinkle the herbs & honey over the salmon leave for 2 minutes then skin side down place in pan. (make sure hot) then add teaspoon of butter..
- salmon: after 3 mins turn salmon for a further 3mins. once seeled place on foil (enough to create a pasty shape) pour the butter over and fold foil like a pasty leaving gap in each side then place in oven (gas mark 7) for approx 10 mins..
- sweetcorn add pinch of salt & sugar (this wont take long).
- mix cheese sauce with milk. (this is optional).
This quick, restaurant-worthy salmon recipe looks and feels date-night special but couldn't be easier. Look for the narrow, slightly thicker fillets—these fare best under the broiler. I usually wrap two salmon fillets together in one "parchment envelope" You can wrap as many as will fit on your pan in one envelope (or one giant fillet with several spoons of herb butter) or you can wrap each fillet individually… whatever floats your boat. I actually usually use tinfoil because it's easier to. A creamy, tangy, herb-infused yogurt sauce pairs beautifully with salmon and citrus in this easy-yet-impressive meal that's perfect for spring.