Creamy Tuna Cassarole. What can I substitute for peas in this recipe? An unbaked tuna noodle casserole freezes very well, so consider doubling this recipe and saving the second for. This creamy tuna casserole with tomatoes, peas, and cheddar cheese is a perfect comfort food.
Tuna Noodle Casserole is a classic American dish. Egg noodles are combined with canned tuna in a creamy sauce and then baked. Peas are a classic addition and sometimes you see corn mixed in as. This Yummy Creamy Tuna Cassarole using 9 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. This is guide how achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Tuna Cassarole
- It’s 8 oz of Egg Noodles.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Pepper.
- You need 1 can of Evaporate Milk.
- You need 2 can of Tuna 10oz.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Block Mild Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Block Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
Enjoy our Creamy Tuna Noodle Casserole tonight. A velvety cream cheese sauce takes the place of canned soup for a tuna noodle casserole they won't forget. Creamy Tuna Noodle Casserole is an easy casserole to make that is so comforting and brings the familiar taste of home. "This is the creamiest tuna casserole ever, with a crunchy (pork rind) topping! I love taking old comfort foods and tweaking them to be keto friendly.
Creamy Tuna Cassarole instructions
- Boil water and add Egg Noodles..
- In sauce pan add Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Can Milk, Tuna, Butter, Cream of Mushroom Soup and Salt and Pepper. Cook on low until creamy..
- Grate a little Mild cheddar Cheese to put on top. Mix all together. Pour into a pan..
- Cook at 325-350 degrees about 25-30 mins..
- You can add Peas to your Creamy Cheese Tuna Cassarole if you choose..
I can't remember the last time I had tuna pasta. If you are used to canned soup tuna casserole, and you try this recipe, you will NEVER go back. I changed very few things and just finished this for dinner. This tuna casserole is anything but basic. We took a classic recipe and dressed it up with cheesy crescent pinwheels and spinach.