Gumbo. Гумбо или Гамбо (англ. gumbo, транскрипция «гамбо», транслитерация «гумбо») — блюдо американской кухни, распространённое в штате Луизиана. With a slow cooked roux and gumbo file powder flavoring the shrimp, crabmeat, and andouille sausage, this gumbo is an authentic creole meal. Get a gumbo mug for your papa Georges.
He works as a firefighter at the fire department. He is voiced by Dave Wilson. Gumbo is very tall and skin is the color red. This Delicious Gumbo using 15 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. Here is how you cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Gumbo
- You need 1/2 stick of butter unsalted.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need of Andoule Sausage.
- It’s 1 lb of Peeled devine Shrimp.
- You need 8 oz of Frozen Corn.
- It’s 4 of Ribs Celery diced.
- It’s 1 of Large onion diced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Large Bell Pepper.
- It’s 2 of Jalapenos diced.
- You need 1 oz of Kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Chicken breast diced.
- It’s 2 cups of Chicken stock.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 3 cloves of Garlic chopped.
Gumbo is a soup or stew that is served alongside or on top of rice. Jambalaya is a casserole that is cooked in the same pot as the rice. Gumbo makes a delicious meal anytime of the year. Get this wonderful recipe, along with the quick-fix version for an amazing Gumbo you'll love to make!
Gumbo step by step
- Melt butter and add flour to make your roux. Cook down to darken.
- In a separate pan on medium heat render Andoule sausage set aside. Add onion, celery, jalapeno and bell pepper cook until translucent..
- Add stock to the roux along with the vegetable mixture and add shrimp, and chicken. Let it cook and simmer until chicken is tender and shrimp is pink. Serve over rice..
A seafood gumbo is thickened with okra and packed with shrimp to make a low-country classic stew. This simple and easy-to-make recipe will have you making gumbo like a pro, as it comes together in. Gumbo definition is – a soup thickened with okra pods or filé and containing meat or seafoods and usually vegetables. Gumbo is a stew from Louisiana, USA, consisting of a strong stock, meat or shellfish, a thickener Gumbo is traditionally served over rice, and combines ingredients and culinary practices of several. Gumbo is one of those stews that everyone makes in their own way.