Creamy Tuna Noodle Casserole.
This Tasty Creamy Tuna Noodle Casserole using 6 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. This is guide how cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Creamy Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Prepare 3 of 5 ounce cans chunk light tuna in water (drained).
- It’s 2 of 12 ounce cans evaporated milk (using 1 1/2 cans).
- Prepare 1 stick of butter (cut in pieces).
- You need 3 1/2 of 10 ounce cans cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 16 oz of bag of egg noodles.
- You need 1 of potato chips.
Creamy Tuna Noodle Casserole instructions
- The weapons of choice.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Boil noodles until tender, drain.
- Spray a deep 9×13 inch baking dish (I like to use a deep disposable foil pan) with non stick spray..
- Mix together tuna, butter, mushroom soup and 1 1/2 cans milk in pan until creamy..
- Add noodles to pan and mix thoroughly with other ingredients using remaining 1/2 can of milk if not creamy enough..
- Cover with foil and bake 40-45 minutes until bubbly. Serve with crushed potato chips on top..