Creamy faux crab dip. The Best Imitation Crab Dip Recipes on Yummly Make Ahead Cold Crab Dip, Hot Faux Crab Dip, Creamy Hot Crab Dip. This easy cold crab dip is a creamy mixture of cream cheese, canned or fresh crab meat, and mayonnaise.
Creamy crab dip with celery, jalapenos and pepper served cold with crackers, tortilla chips or bagel crisps. Creamy Crab Dip in a garlic cream cheese mixture with crab, jalapenos and red pepper, served cold. This creamy imitation crab dip is made with cream cheese, mayo, and sour cream. You can have Creamy faux crab dip using 7 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy faux crab dip
- You need 1 lb of fake crab.
- You need 2 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of seasoning salt.
- You need 1/2 of white onion.
A lovely cold and creamy crab dip. Fantastic served with butter flavored crackers. Creamy Cheesy Crab Dip is one of the EASIEST appetizers I have in my repertoire, which is why I make it for almost any party I throw. Make this no-hassle creamy crab dip before your next gathering and have your appetizers on lock.
Creamy faux crab dip step by step
- Mash crab meat with a potato masher until in very small chunks. Dice onion finely and mix the two..
- Add all other ingredients and mix..
- Taste and adjust for flavor and texture; add more mayo or sour cream if you want it more moist..
- Also delicious when you use a bunch of green onions instead of white!.
Can be made ahead and stored in the fridge until ready to serve, up to one day in advance. Definitely consider doubling it if you plan to have a lot of folks around. Atkins welcomes you to try our delicious Creamy Crab Dip recipe for a low carb lifestyle. Get started by browsing our full list of ingredients here. Ready in minutes, this crowd-pleasing dip lends itself to variations: Add chopped jalapeño for spiciness or celery for extra crunch.