Creamy Prawn & Olive Pasta. This creamy prawn curry cooked in coconut gravy with warm spices is a north Indian food delicacy that is often eaten with traditional Jeera rice. Creamy prawn scampi pasta is a quick pasta recipe where prawn or shrimp is tossed in a garlic, butter and white wine sauce. Tempt the family to the table tonight with this easy-peasy pasta recipe.
Season prawns with salt and pepper. In a bowl, whisk eggs and cornstarch then drench the prawns for deep-fry in hot oil. Serve the fruit salad in cups and top with prawns. You can cook Creamy Prawn & Olive Pasta using 17 easy ingredients and 10 simple steps. This is guide how achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Creamy Prawn & Olive Pasta
- Prepare 200 grams of pasta (any kind).
- You need 250 grams of prawns (shelled & deveined).
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 5 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 4 large of tomatoes.
- Prepare 12 of black olives.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of sundried tomatoes.
- You need 5 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried chilli flakes.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of water (drained from pasta).
- Prepare 1 bunch of coriander.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of piri piri chillies (optional).
If you love prawns then this Creamy Garlic Prawn Fettuccine will definitely hit the spot! Great to use up the left over fresh prawns on Boxing Day after Christmas! The creamy prawn curry uses a wide assortment of spices and coconut milk. Smear the prawns with salt and wash well.
Creamy Prawn & Olive Pasta instructions
- Boil pasta in salted water with one tablespoon olive oil till al dente..
- Cut three tomatoes and the stalks of the coriander and blend till smooth. Chop last tomato into large chunks..
- Drain pasta in colander once cooked, reserving one cup..
- Place the pan back on the fire and heat remaining olive oil..
- Add chopped onions, garlic and sauté for five minutes till soft..
- Add prawns, blended tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, oregano, chilli flakes, salt and water and cook on medium heat till sauce thickens..
- Add cream and stir..
- Add remaining ingredients, mix and toss in pasta till evenly coated..
- Top with chopped coriander and piri piri chillies..
- Serve immediately..
Cook pasta in water with added salt for a couple of minutes less than recommended on the package. You must be logged in to favorite a recipe. Add the prawns, ginger, garlic, coriander and mint. Cook over a medium heat until the prawns turn. Home » FoodFood » Sanjeev Kapoor Kitchen » Creamy Prawns.